Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I get high off edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by faithritchiexx, Jun 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I have taken edibles about 10 times, and I have gotten high none of those times. I have tried some from my friends, some of which I have known weren't made right. But others from my friends that I've tried have gotten everybody else high except me. I have also tried lab grade edibles from a dispensary, and those didn't get me high either. Is there any reason why this is happening?

2. Eat a higher dosage

3. Lmao I have the same issue and there is a cure! I think for myself it's due to the amount of energy crap I take/drink but anyway, if you do a cleanse with diatomaceous earth and eat an edible on an empty stomach, edibles will work for you. It may sound a little crazy and I don't personally know the science behind it but a buddy of mine told me to try this and I've never looked back since! Good luck man!

4. I wouldn't suggest eating Diatomaceous Earth, but that's your research to do OP. I also doubt it is a matter of tolerance (my gf cannot get high off edibles and she has a really low tolerance). I believe it has more to do with the second point wolfer said; stomach state. That is to say something, be it low/high acidity, empty/full stomach, or the food you have recently eaten might be inhibiting the THC from being absorbed. Something I was thinking was whether or not the Acidity of colas could be contributing to the issue, but I've not had the time to suss out the exact reasons.

5. Edibles never worked for me until I started eating a tablespoon of coconut oil with every 100mg thc. Give it a try.

6. faith..
    Take that spare pound of high grade bud you have laying around
    [​IMG]
    And with your hash master 5000 turn it into some 160 micron kief
    [​IMG]
    Decarb your kief and make hash oil
    [​IMG]
    Take your hash oil and make caps with it
    [​IMG]
    Take a few of them and now tell me you didn't get so high your were on your knees puking with the spins..
    My hash caps average 166mg of 160 micron dry ice hash at 100mg of THC and are 10x stronger then anything the state of Colorado for example allows.. I take 3 or 4 caps at a time 3 times a day but it's taken me a year to get that level of tolerance.. One is just on the edge of what most people can stand.. 2 drops is all my wife will touch and a cap holds 25 drops..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    I haven't met a person yet my oil won't make cry uncle.. You just haven't made or found really good product yet..
    BNW

7. Maybe the cannabis wasn't. Decarbed or not fully and its made the thca. Low

Sent from my LGMS330 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Our health food store carries food grade Diatomaceous Earth.

9. Try smoking a bowl to kick it in

• Like Like x 2
  10. It won't get me high.