Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I get high from edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cyobey15, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Today I got some edibles delivered 200mg peach rings I ate one 2 hours ago and it did not work and this is the second time this has happened the last time I blamed it on the edibles being to small so this time I got big peach rings and I ate it and once again they did not work my girl got high of them that's the thing that pisses me of the most because she has a more body fat than me am a muscular guy could that be the problem and I took some creatine after my workout could that have affected it. Also was running of a protein shake and a piece of meat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm not 100% sure but I can only tell you from my experience that when I eat a meal right before I eat an eddy, the eddy seems to get absorbed with the food that I ate and isn't as potent. I can assume that the protein shake, creatine and meat you all had around the same time probably had the same effect. On the flipside, the few times that I ate an eddy after not eating any food for hours, I was sky high for 5+ hours.

3. candy has no fat in it thus being way less effective compared to say a brownie which is full of fats.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Candy edibles do NOtHiNg for me. Brownie or cookies is the way to go if you want sweets. Also i love a fresh batch so if I don't Finish a batch I freeze what's left, crush them to dust and add it to any new batches I make in the future. It's like doubling the strength! [​IMG][​IMG]
    Some cookies and brownies to make you hungry!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your not alone, don't do edibles myself either. Don't know what it is, don't have the $ to figure it out either. I've purchase 300mg candy bars and have eating them in one sitting, nothing. I've also done the same with gummies 50mg gummies 4 @ a time, nothing, gave them to my daughter, she loved them, don't know what it is the just don't work on me.

6. Seems like a similar theme. Skip the gummies. and stick to cake/brownie/flour type edibles.

7. Eating whey and meat before taking an edible would definitely slow down the uptake of THC. Have you ever noticed that whey can turn your shits into hard rabbit pellets if you have too much? A high meat protein diet does the same thing.

There's a reason a lot of hippies are vegetarian or vegan, they get really high off edibles. I still am a carnivore, but have 2 - 3 oz per day on average. Eating small quantities of meat protein is not bad, it may actually help by triggering digestive enzymes. But having a 16 oz steak and a milkshake for dessert is definitely not the way to have a peak THC experience.

8. They don't work on me either, I've tried making brownies and I ate 3 pieces throughout 5 hours and nothing and I bought a brownie from a friend and someone else had one too and they were right fucked but it didn't affect me at all I also tried cookies and they didn't do shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. [​IMG]
    15 grams of dry ice hash-kief 160 micron from bud not garbage trim.
    [​IMG]
    Basic recipe is
    5 grams decarbed hash (240 F for 40 minutes)
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    half teaspoon lecithin.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes, Freeze, Reheat and cap
    Make about 30 killer strength caps.. (0) size
    Make and take 1.. Wait 2 hours.. If not tripping your brains out take 2 more.. Continue taking more caps until you see GOD !!! Caution you may not come down for a few days at this dosage..
    They work on everybody no exceptions..
    [​IMG]
    BNW