Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why cant I get as high anymore?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jizzledfreq, Feb 28, 2015.

1. It almost feels like I'm phasing out of marijuana, I still enjoy the high I get, and usually the first of my sack I get soaring highs, but after that, I just feel mildly high and bored. :confused_2:

2. T break?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You have built up a tolerance. Highs won't be as intense and you will need to smoke more to get high. Stop smoking for a week or so.

4. It's because you have built a tolerance, this is currently happening to me because i have been smoking hard everyday for like a month, and i'm smoking some 1$ per g mids, and two days ago i had like a quarter of the best quality white widow i have ever seen, and 2 grams of kief i smoked by myself. To start getting high again, I would reccomend you to either  1: Smoke better weed, 2: smoke concentras, 3 (what i'm doing): eat edibles, 4: take a tolerance break (1 week would work but i would recommend 2), or 5 (which i have never tried but scietifically should work wonders): take omega 3 pills (or any food with high omega 3 contents)

1. Pretty sure my guy delivers the most potent stuff in town (medical grade). 2) Don't live in the right state or have the money for concentrates. 3) Don't seem to work for me, annnnnnnnndddddd 4) Most likely what I'm going to do, gotta start saving up my money.