why cant i get anything to sprot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lillytrees, Jun 11, 2008.

1. i grem them and kepp the mosit put them in those pellet things keep them warm what am i missing

2. not having any success so change your method.

use the paper towel method.

put 3-4 sheets of unscented paper towels on a plate,mist till soaked right through, then put your seeds on & put another 3-4 sheets on top of the seeds, soak again with a mister & pat the sheets down gently on top of the seeds, put a soap bowl over the top , hold plates together & drain the excess water off.

now place the plates in a dark,WARM(not too hot though)place & i'll guarantee you they will sprout.

all the best mate:smoke:

ps; do not keep looking every few hours ,leave for at least a day & have a look ,nothing yet wait for another 24 hours & check them again & so on(some seeds sprout quicker than others so dont worry if 3 days later nothing:),patience it will happen)

3. he means sprouting, and it might be because the germs are burried too deep. either that or you didnt burry the root pointing down

4. Id say you barried them too deep. I know I did the first time. I know cuz I waited like 2-3 days and they still didnt come through so I dug down just a lil bit and I found that they came out of their seed and were coming toward the surface but not getting htere. so I just found the sprout and put a very small amount of dirt back over them. Next day they sprouted.

5. thank you i got some to sprot four fine babys i hope there all girls

6. my bad:eek:

read posts properly before replying:D thanks for pointing that out yea i own:)

anyway lillytrees glad you got 4 up & hope they are all female:)

happy growing, peace.......................:smoke:

7. you could just put your seeds in a cup full of water and and store in dark place and check every day until seeds start to crack then transplant to jiffy pellets or rockwool