why can't i get a booty call?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 6, 2011.

1. #101 DRoXiK, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I would have to agree with Cynder, there are two different crowds of guys. Lots of guys really want a relationship, it's part of our provider instincts kickin' in I think.

i was also just thinking of something. in addition to this comment. I for one enjoy the "chase" women put on. makes it more enjoyable for me in the end, when women come across as "easy" it makes it less interesting / satisfying when we get you sometimes.

2. Very, very questionable post. I was going to "call you names" but the mods seem to be on my asshole about that....so you're a very VERY silly man. :rolleyes:

3. I've got it!!!

Just show all those dudes this thread....

boom...bang....bam. Done.

4. damn... I wish there was lovely young ladies around here that just wanted to smoke and **** :confused:

5. I think your problem is you don't like hearing the truth, you come across as someone who'd rather be kept afloat by shallow, breakable promises than committing to someone and really putting yourself out there. You sound scared basically. I reminds me of a Respek BA line:

"she wasn't looking for the deeper type/ she preferred the guys who believe in lies just to get to sleep at night"

^In this instance you are the guy who believes the lies you're being told.

From observation of this thread, Mairuzu made some really good points, and you stubbornly refused to accept his point in favour of hearing what you wanted to. Then when GGrass came along (no offence to GGrass, he's a good guy and I love his posts) and complimented you you said you loved him and thought he was great, because he told you what you wanted to hear. I'm not invalidating GGrass's opinion at all because I believe him when he says he thinks you look great, but opinion is spectral, and if you constantly listen to what boosts your ego it's just gonna make you poorly-rounded emotionally and insecure in my opinion. You can't accept yourself as you are if you lie to yourself about who you are.

This brings me to the paradox you're living with your ideas about what you want. You say you just want casual sex on the regular with a guy. That is far more likely to be an emotionally shallow relationship than if you got involved for real with the guy. So why are you surprised when they lie and blow you off? A shallow guy is far more likely to be attracted to a fuckbuddy type relationship than someone who genuinely cares about you and isn't self-centred and egotistical. The guys you're fucking that then ignore you don't care about you, they only care about themselves and your vagina.:wave:

6. I have to admit I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't going to mention it though.

I think Mairuzu was pretty rude, but aside from him you did instantly take to GG's compliments like a fish to water. You can tell when girls are desperate for compliments. I remember telling a mouse-y girl she had pretty eyes one time and I honestly think she had an orgasm on the spot.

I've known a few girls like that and they just have terrible self esteem. Telling people you just want to fuck, where you live, and posting pics of yourself is going to get you lots of dudes telling you things in your ear. Most of it bullshit to feed your ego. Don't be surprised if you get a few PMs' asking for something racier.

If girls like that are so desirable how come you are having trouble finding a man?

You make another thread saying how you are attracted to smart guys, who want to talk about deep stuff, and you make this thread asking for guys just to pound your pussy and get out of your life. There is a cognitive dissonance there. You are holding two conflicting ideas at one time.

You're not being honest with yourself on one thread or the other. Either you want a jersery shore type guy to fuck you and then talk shit about you to his friends. Until he gets drunk again and tells you bullshit so you spread your legs again. OR you want a guy you can hang out with and get high, talk for hours having intellectual conversations, and respects you.

Those are mutually exclusive things. If you try to talk to Ronnie from Jersey Shore about Nietzsche you are going to be sadly disappointed. Likewise if you think you will find a nice, smart, caring guy who just wants to cum in you and leave you are also kidding yourself.

7. :laughing:

On a serious note, great post.:D

8. no its coz i love ggrass

9. lol. I give up.

10. im listening to you guys, never said you were wrong.
    what you are saying makes sense.

11. You guys are just jeolous man...

:smoke:

--

I love you too MariJane...:love:

12. What she loves you cuz you flatter her any of us can do that

13. Then do that.

Tell her what she wants to hear.

14. maybe you're ugly
    maybe

15. Well what's the point when I'm all the way in cali

16. At least thats real. Don't tell her what she needs to hear. Tell her what she wants to hear.

Good advice if you aspire to be a cast member on Jersey Shore. :rolleyes:

No thanks. If it ain't real then it ain't mine. :cool:

17. #117 760CaliStoner, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly cottonmouth thank you

18. if you ever find yourself in cali id hit it hahaha

19. #119 vhz, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    what the fuck is wong with the guys in your town

id hit you up

there are NO stoner girls in my town

soooo not only would I hit you up id let you hit up my bong and weed

booty calls are part of life

20. You must me doing it wrong..

Straight up say Im lookin for a fuckbuddy?