why can't i get a booty call?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 6, 2011.

1. i'd hit it. And if you wanted more, i'd keep hitting it. As long as we were on the same page. Didn't know chicks had these difficulties. I used to bang a girl like you. We hooked up once, then she kept hitting me up. It was supposed to nsa sex and weed. Well, somewhere along the line she wanted more out of it. I bounced the fuck out. I told her in advance, and i thought we had an agreement. Maybe that plays into it. Maybe these guys really don't believe you just wanting to be fuck buddies OR maybe it's because they just wanted to fuck you and since they did, they didn't want to do it again. The chase was won...idk keep trying, i guess? or come to phoenix and holla at me

2. OP - You do realize that in order for a booty call to work, you gotta call that booty!

Ive been "fuck buddies" with plenty of chicks. I call them, they call me, shit they dont even have to be amazing in bed, just as long as I get off. (Most of my Ex's hit me up for a booty calls still, that was fun to explain to my current girl friend)

The hard thing about being friends with benefits is there are usually strings attached. Ive torn apart a few girls worlds and have had their friends threatening me lol. Ive also had girls showing up at my house, drunk, begging for a quickie in front of my room mates and other friends. Not cool.

3. well ill call or text once, maybe twice, but after that i don't wanna be the crazy girl blowin up ya phone when youre not interested.

4. Well I don't know why they wouldn't be interested... those guys have something wrong with themselves

5. Yeea I don't get it then. Sounds like you're doing it all right.

I'll stand by my first post, that maybe they're just queer :confused_2:

6. #46 760CaliStoner, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha yea that's what I'm saying they have to be gay

7. #47 Cottonmouth 85, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Why do you want no emotional attachment though? You'll find guys just to hit it and leave, but the problem is when you want guys to hang out with, be friends, smoke weed, watch tv, have sex, but not get attached to you. That is whats odd for guys.

If you just want us to come over, blow a load, and leave without even really talking to you then lots of guys will be up for that. You can go to a bar right now and get that. Its the "friends with benefits" that doesn't work out.

But that is really the question though. Why do you not want to be involved with the guy who fucks you? Why do you want them to just cum and leave? That is odd for girls, and honestly usually because of some sort of fear.

Don't take it personal, but girls who just spread it for men usually have issues with men. Pretty much all the girls I know don't want to be alone, and sex is part of the companionship with a man they like. When you want the sex and no companion it raises the issue of why you want to be alone.

You said you are losing friends over this, which implies you are friends with the guys you are asking. That is not a good way to go about creating an atmosphere with no emotional attachment. Just bring a guy home from a bar and don't talk to him too much. You'll get what you want. The question is why that is what you want.

8. Yea, i have man issues, but i also just like sex. i mean, cmon, if im using condoms, on bc, and wanting to have fun i will.

and my sex drive is high, so i get frustrated when i cant find someone honestly hahah

9. my last fuckbuddy ended up asking me to get official with her after like 3 bootycall smokeouts....
    but trust me guys arent scared unless they're 13 on the inside. lol

10. PLUS show of hands, who gets horny as fuck when they smoke?
    and again, who smokes to relax often?
    and lastly, who loves sex high?

so im all high and frustrated and horny.

11. If you're high then by your little "list" there, you would be relaxed..... so you would only be high and horny. That happens to me too, crazy right?!

12. Good call on not bein the crazy desperate chick.
    Thats weird, your too good lookin to be turned down. Lets make a quick check list that would scare me away from responding.
    - Do you make them wear a condom? Cause I know that scares the shit out of me when a chick doesn't care about wearing one for casual sex, even if she is on birth control.
    - Is your personal hygiene good? No funky odors and clean shaven?
    - During sex do you just lay there like a corpse? Do you try and shove your finger in the one way hole (not cool to do without warning btw)?
    - Do you have some kinky fetish?
    - How soon do you hit them up after the first session?

13. when i can't get a booty call i just beat my meat

14. Just know that when you do that you lower your value in the eyes of society. Its up to you but other people won't buy into the "single independent woman" thing. Society is just how it is. Men don't respect promiscuous females. They call them sluts and would make them walk home afterwards even if they had a broken leg. Women obviously talk trash about them too.

I can't say for you, because I don't know you. But other girls I've talked to in the same situation just were not being honest with themselves. They had been hurt, or felt abandoned. And they got this idea in their head that if they were just "friends" and had sex with their friends there would be no relationship to dissolve. But life isn't like that. In reality they just got fucked until a girl their man liked came along. And then their man would leave.

They were scared to be dumped but were dealing with it in a way that was destined to leave them alone. The guys didn't stay because they didn't respect the girl, and their new girlfriend obviously doesn't want them hanging out with their old fuck buddy.

Like I said its easy enough to have no strings attached sex. Pick a cute guy at a bar and just don't ever really make friends. Don't ask him to hang out. Ask him to fuck and leave because you got work in the morning. Then don't tell anyone your business and nobody is the wiser.

But if you've got an idea in your head that you'll find a guy to cuddle, and watch tv with, passing bowls, and sleeping with. But that this won't end up in heart ache on one end or the other you are kidding yourself. Its not sustainable. Someone will get attached, or they will get a gf they DO care about and leave you with your ass in the wind.

15. yes to condom.
    i shower before i come over if not while im there before hand.
    i start on top mothafucka
    i bite in good spots and ill let them bite back.
    i wait for them to hit me up, 2 days without then i'll text em.

16. i hear ya cottonmouth

17. Alright, undeniable proof that the guy's you've messed with, are indeed queer.

I think all of Grasscity is more confused than you are with this thread lol. If I could find just ONE girl that had your mindset, I'd be stoked.

fucken Omaha :cool:

18. Honestly, I think this is bullshit. If you're so much of a nymphomaniac why don't you just get like a toy collection? In life, a good trait is to be able to make yourself happy only with yourself, so you're not dependent on other people. I doubt if a guy posted the same exact thread it would receive as much light as this, quite a double standard.

19. #59 jmick, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Great thread...maybe it's the guys in
    omaha? The Grand Canyon isn't in Nebraska, is it?

20. um id rather real life than masturbate. cmon