why can't i get a booty call?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariJane402, May 6, 2011.

1. #21 760CaliStoner, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I so agree cali is where its at girl plenty of stoners who be DTF

2. You look a little sleezy. Idk. Maybe you're just one of those one hit quits

3. i'm no sleaze, i took that picture like that to show my tattoo mainly, and again trying for miss high times. im rather homely other wise. but when i make an effort i look alright, i think.
    and if it IS a one hit, just tell me, and ill decide then whether or not i wanna still do that.
    just looking for honesty.

4. Why would they tell you? They're just trying to get their dick wet. No guy will cock block themselves

5. well when he says "i wont blow you off" and does, thats just rude.

he could always end it with a, "see you around" or "i'll text you sometime maybe."

not a kiss goodnight and all that dumb shit.

6. He could... but when dealing with girls of your nature, its usually not the case. Its a way of not making the situation awkward.

Even if its true, he wont admit that you performed badly.

He wont admit to saying "yeah well it was alright, but i dont think im gonna see you again"

7. Yeea, you gotta get in the minds of men.

He's probably NOT thinking to himself "This girl wants ONLY sex". Why don't you make it known to him? make it incredibly apparent!

8. try calling them or texting

"i wanna smoke weed and have sex"

then another

"and not be in a relationship"

9. harsh. girls of my nature? you mean single girls that have confidence and like sex just as much as men do?

and i perform like a champ buddy.
    even when faced with the average little penis.

10. Yet to still have this problem

11. why are you being about me? you might be right but now youre just digging at me?
    why the bad vibes?

12. #32 Mairuzu, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    Lol? Isnt this thread about you?

You're asking the questions, im giving the answers. What do you expect me to say?

"Oh those guys are idiots baby, you should hit me up and we can get our fuck on and smoke weed all day"

When you give up your body so easily to a man, you lose their respect.

13. no, i'm not asking that.
    i'm asking what guys think about a girl calling for that. seems like its wrong if we do, and alright if a guy does.

and these guys are usually friends already anyway, its not like a back alley meeting creepy shit.

thats why i'm unhappy, i'm losing friends over it technically. even when we discuss before that it would be purely a buddy thing, this sometimes happens.

i used to post here all the time, stopped for a while coz of people like you.
    being chill and friendly is just as easy as being a dick.

14. #34 Mairuzu, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
    [​IMG]

You obviously don't want to hear the whole spectrum of opinions. Its like all you want to hear are positive vibes. For someone that wants the truth, you sure as hell have a hard time hearing it. Another case of girl not knowing wtf she wants.

15. #35 Cottonmouth 85, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I'll give you my take on the subject.

Me personally, I'm not into one night stands or fuck buddies. If I'm sleeping with a girl and giving her my time I want her to be MY girl. Not just some girl, or a girl I'm sharing. I don't really like sleeping with girls I have no emotional connection to, and if I have an emotional connection to them I don't want to be sharing them.

The type of guys who are into one night stands and fuck buddies, they are usually into the conquest. The chase. Once they've had you once they aren't really interested again.

If you watch one of my favorite comedians "Patrice Oneal" and his last special "Elephant in the Room", he explains it pretty well. Its probably free on google or youtube. Give it a shot.

This is pretty much what he has to say, and it rings true to me.

Men are like sports fisherman. We want to catch you, take a pic, show our friends, and then release you back into the wild. The ones that come back are like fish jumping in the boat asking "So you going to be fishing here again next week?". Yeah, I'm gonna be fishing here next week. For other fish! Now get the fuck out my boat!

But btw its not really a double standard. Guys don't think those Jersey Shore type guys are cool, we think they are douche bags. Tools. Very few of us aspire to be like them.

Despite how girls try to portray us many of us are much more sensitive than that. You have to realize biologically speaking we feel like our seed is in you (even if thats obviously not the case with protection), so we don't like girls we sleep with running off and doing whatever they want. Its why we get possessive so easily.

To most girls that is not necessarily a bad thing. It means we care about you. When you want to fuck, but don't want us to care about you, it creates an emotional dissonance we usually just back away from.

16. This is part 1 of his stand up. If you just follow the links from there its supposed to be in full.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVUW5XkDsgQ]YouTube - Patrice O'Neal - Elephant in the Room (FULL VERSION Part 1)[/ame]

17. #37 760CaliStoner, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn dude that is so true but a booty call is still fun to have but not all the time

18. Its true. But thats what I mean though. We do it once then we back out. She doesn't understand why, and I'm just trying to break it down for her.

19. thats what i wanted, for you to break it down for me.

and i meant you were calling me sleazy and shit, you don't know me don't be rude. i'm not the first or last girl to be single and do what she pleases.

20. You really don't need to complain about not getting dick. You're not ugly, and no guy would ever refuse a good vagina. You do realize sex is all we think about, right? Next guy that you see you're liking, make convo. If he likes what he sees, he'll talk.