Why can't I find this catalogue?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ravemeover, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone. I'm new to this site, my whole reason for starting to browse the site is this. O.K, about I dunno, 5- years ago, I downloaded a printable catalgoue from Hemp-Québec (Quebec seed bank) and the catalogue had all the strains from many companies ( the seeds Hemp Quebec sold) and, there were pictures and detailed descriptions of each strain, including, of course the price. I printed this out to a nice colour catalogue, and I lent it to someone, and now its gone!!! I would really like to have that catalogue again, or something similar. It was pretty thick, maybe 50 pages, but it had seeds frolm quebec seed bank, sensi seeds, dutch passion, nirvana, and like I said, all the strains had pictures of the plant / bud and a description, weather it was sativa , indica et... Anyways, if anyone has this pdf file and know what i'm talkin about, private message me or reply to this, I really would like to have this again or somehting similar. Thanks. Also, it had flowering time, grow time, aprox height of plant, thc level for each plant that was in the book, and there were many from each seed bank.