Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can't I eat sober?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 7764234, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys, recently I've had a very small appetite when I'm not high. Like I get up and don't eat breakfast then when it's around lunchtime I go and look in the fridge and in the pantry and I realize nothing really looks appetizing and I'm not even hungry so I just go back to what I was doing before. Then ill smoke some weed and I will go and finish my dinner then make chicken nuggets at like 11:00 after smoking more. I smoke every night, hardly ever during the day because I usually do shit I'd rather be sober for. Last time I took a break I hardly ate for the first couple days, then I bought a vape and that fucked the break up. Does anyone else have this problem? Anything I should do except being high all the time. I can tell that I have lost weight.

2. Do you exercise regularly?

3. I'm the same, I find smashing a goony helps a lot.

4. I take my dog for a run a couple times a week, weathers been shitty lately so I haven't for a bit though.

5. Same problem

6. After about a week of not smoking, this goes away.

7. [quote name='"7764234"']Hey guys, recently I've had a very small appetite when I'm not high. Like I get up and don't eat breakfast then when it's around lunchtime I go and look in the fridge and in the pantry and I realize nothing really looks appetizing and I'm not even hungry so I just go back to what I was doing before. Then ill smoke some weed and I will go and finish my dinner then make chicken nuggets at like 11:00 after smoking more. I smoke every night, hardly ever during the day because I usually do shit I'd rather be sober for. Last time I took a break I hardly ate for the first couple days, then I bought a vape and that fucked the break up. Does anyone else have this problem? Anything I should do except being high all the time. I can tell that I have lost weight.[/quote]

Withdrawals. Go exercise for 10mins and it'll come back

8. same problem here too. I have no appetite whenI wake up and end up eating breakfast at noon. But when I blaze I could eat nonstop