Why cant i buy this??:(

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lilcsog, Jul 7, 2013.

1. I know florida just passed a bill in fl but it only says that smoke shops cant sell their pieces for "paraphinila use." Which i thpughy it was already like that but yea anyway. Why cant i buy this?.... i live in florida

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. You already answered your question in your post. Sorry man that sucks.

3. Go on a other website.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Great answers..... and u cant get a weed star anywhere else tht i kno of.

5. so get a different brand?

6. you dont want weedstar away really, they are an ok brand but theres much better companies out there. try a differnt brand and a differnt site

7. I just wonder why they wont ship to FL. Its ridicolous how much glass id get from here. And weed star looks pretty cool german made? Diff than anuthng in my collection

8. Cause you touch yourself at night

9. Soft^

10. weedstar is shit. they lok nice for the price but the hits suckass and so does the glass. i would def stay away from them. im surte theres better bongs then weed stay for your budget. you can find little hvys for like $70 

11. The best local made glass in in Florida, I drove across half the United States to go to Florida to pick up a tube.

12. Lol. Ok the purpose of this post was i thought id get an actual explanation on why they dont ship here not for everyone to just bash ws....ive owned many a pieces Foreign made and american. Everyone has their own opinions on what glass brands are good and which are not....

13. I live in SoFlo and order stuff frequently from aqua labs and glassblowers. Florida's law really doesn't mean anything either, other than shops have to re-clarify its for tobacco use and ID more often. Wish I understood why Grasscity doesn't ship here. Everyone does it has Weed star though, and you can buy directly from weedstar themselves. Wouldn't recommend the brand but there ya go

Sent from my pager in 1984

14. Yo, Florida stoner here, my best guess is because the brand name is "WEEDstar", order from anyone else, should be fine.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app