Why can't I be close?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CheeseNCrackers, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I don't know how to be affectionate to women, or anyone really.. I've only had had sex twice, and some may agree, sex is over rated I know.. I just don't know how to act around a girl. Well not really act, I can talk to them fine, it's just I don't know what is wrong, what is right when it comes to getting physical. Any ideas?

Thanks so much blades!

2. Get high first! Anxiety concurred.

3. You just gotta find someone who you can be yourself with.. Never have to be fake or hold back. Just chill and be yourself... I find the number one factor is that the guy and girl need to be on the same level in terms of inteligence.. If you're talking to a moron it can be frustrating - and vice versa.

And Im gonna have to disagree with you. Sex is not overrated, you just have to get into it and realize how important good meaningful sex is with one person whom you love. Sex is very primal also.. Im sure if you find the right woman, that primal urge between you two will deffinetly change your opinion :bongin:

4. Cannot agree more with the bolded statement.

5. There is no wrong, there is no right. There is only you, and her. What you like to do, what she likes to receive. Everybody is different, so find out what she likes.

6. The last time I did have sex I was high on some really good indica and it sucked so hard.

7. :eek: I've never in my life had bad high sex, it was a fluke! Try again!

8. Everyone is different you know. Besides you probably weren't stoned, as in a downer lol.