Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can you get higher with edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mofu Shaman, Nov 15, 2011.

1. The title might be misleading but...I've noticed that when I smoke/vape there is a point at which I stop getting high and further smoking is sort of a waste. I have also noticed that when using edibles, no such limit exists. A lot of people say something like "you only have so many cannabinoid receptors and once they are all flooded thats as high as you can get" but that doesn't explain why edibles allow you to get so ridiculously high in large doses.

2. I'm pretty sure edibles allow you to become a lot more high because your body metabolizes far more THC when you eat an edible.