Why can I no longer upload pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by BrewsnWeed666, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Issues here too. Mobile phone and my kindle. Wtf. I need to make a post. Does this look like a gram? Heeeeelp. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Issues here too. Mobile phone and my kindle. Wtf. I need to make a post. Does this look like a gram? Heeeeelp. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am able to upload pics fine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. What is the total file size you are trying to upload ?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. It will be great if users who have issues uploading pictures can let us know the exact file size they try to upload. This should be related to max_upload configuration but i need to know exactly what is the size that is being used so we can adjust accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I asked syadmins to check old sever max_upload setting and apply it to new server. This should be done in next 12 hours.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Looks a little light to me. I'd double it.......:poke::jump:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The picture I took was 3.5mbs but I've also tried to upload a meme to reply to this thread that was less then 500kb & it wouldn't let me, sorry for the late reply I was napping

9. I kinda wondered if you ever slept. Now I know that at least you nap. (just pokin' some fun at ya!) :jump:

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. :laughing::laughing: I also sleep upside down bat style;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Hmmmmm......kinda like Grandpa on the Munster's?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. I've never heard of that but yes like Grandpa :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. You'd have to be at least a sexagenarian to be old enough to have watched The Munster's back in the sixties lol.:bolt::jump:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1

15. Damn I wasn't around till 93 :laughing::laughing: I grew up on the A team & magnum PI

16. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. You seem shocked :eek::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm having the same problem, same phone I always upload from, under the half the size limit and am still getting 'file too large for the server to process'. I tried uploading to an album too with no luck. Something funky is up lol

19. 4.41mb

• Like Like x 1
  20. I just managed to upload a meme so it maybe working again I'll try upload the larger picture now