Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can’t I take big hits anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Greyson6ix, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Sooo I smoke from my small bong and about a month ago probably, I would take milky bong hits and I could finish a bowl pretty easily. I might even be down to pack another bowl. Now, My throat burns so bad before I’m finished with the bowl and I can’t take very big hits. Not like the ones I use to do. I smoke almost everyday so it doesn’t really make sense of why I can’t smoke as much as I use to. I smoke more now then I did then. Anyways, why does my throat burn so bad and why can’t I take big hits when I smoke now? This happens on almost anything I’m smoking. Certain strains make my throat burn a little less but it’s still bad. And also, it’s not the bong because it just start happening recently

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is the whole bong clean including the downstem and bowl? Ive found when I used to let bowls get laced in resin no matter what I smoke the smoke is harsh. The downstem, can play a roll with that too. Is it just the bong that is harsh or big hits in general are harsh.