Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why can’t I get high of hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kozmicspirit, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Hi
    I have a problem so at the moment I unfortunately can’t get any bud just hash, but my problem in the past has always been that I could never really get more high than a little buzz. Although my tolerance is really low (.1-.2 g of bud will get me high). I always made the hash really small and mixed it with tobacco and rolled it into a joint. Was that wrong? Is there maybe a better way of smoking to get get the most out of it? Or are there just people who don’t seem to be affected by it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hash-Kief runs 3x as strong as buds.
    Not only should you get hammered it should only take a toke or two to do it.
    Your buying bunk then.

[​IMG]
    Dry ice kief I shake myself
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Street-dispensary hash is more dense having been compressed to save space.
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hash gets me high everytime I smoke/eat it in edibles.. sounds like you have low quality hash :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Find a Better Hash Connection and let's us know how it turns out!
    Just Made These Today " Hash Wednesday" ;D
    hashwed2020.JPG
    3 Types. Chocolate Thai , Sundae Driver, and Gelato #41.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Sounds like your tripping hard off the tobacco. A tolerance break will greatly help with any grade of weed. I mean hours to days, try taking a day off to "sober up". That's basically the only thing you can do with low grade weed, take a tolerance break and hope you get high off it later. But either way you probably show signs of being high even if you feel sober smoking hash.