Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Bowls are the best

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011.

1. You're right. Keep smoking out your aluminum can and we'll see how you feel when you're 70

2. We've all used cans in the past when nothing else is available.

3. I was making a point...ppl used to say u could get holes in ur brain from acid, or weed made u kill ppl or if u were on acid and looked at the sun ud go blind...its like the things u say its nonsense.

That is all.

LEts move on. Smoke out of what ever u want to.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. dont bother ...this guy wont listen to reason....hes got this infatuation with smoking from soda cans for some reason....:rolleyes:

5. Any seasoned toker knows that smoking out of a fucking soda can is retarded. SwichOne is right, and probably the most experienced in here.

Glass. Glass. Glass.

6. If you're a fiend....

7. #27 Burgh4Life, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    "I have a Volcano vape, 2 bowls, and a one hitter "

i was just telling ppl what they can smoke out of

8. nonsense? how it it nonsense when i even provided sources? there is no reason for them to lie about this stuff...of course they would lie about weed because it was to their benefit...but its not like aluminum is in the same boat weed was in...so how can you even compare the two???? totally different scenario......

9. I wasn't trying to make you angry dude, i think you're the one who needs to get off your "high horse", I was just caring about your safety. lol.

10. so what if i said that I have used aluminum foil bowl pipes for 2 years? smoking daily?

11. I dont anymore tho this was way back when I was mega broke. Still am broke as hell that's why i only have a 15$ acrylic mini bong but it's still much better than the homemade pipes lol

12. Oh shit

I would take a long T-Break just to stop intake of aluminum for awhile, and then invest in a glass bowl :rolleyes:

13. id say ur fine and ppl have been doing that theyre whole lives esspcially people who smoke on the streets , if u cant afford a bowl then smoke what u go, maybe get some papers tho to change it up for fun man

14. No you can't

15. You're gonna be gone real quick kid

16. damn.........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. lmfao yea I was like that too when I first got on grasscity and people were raving about how bad it was for you. I quit immediately lol

18. You can't talk about other drugs

19. my bad diddnt kno that. Mistake.