Why BO really stinks!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Here is a man who once proclaimed:

Then there is this:

That is how idiot politicians will do you. Once standard for you, and another standard for them.

You kool-aid drinkers need to wake up and realize that BO flat out stinks!

2. anyone else remember the days when we could actually believe it was a democracy? haha... gawd bless the internet for lifting us from our ignorant bliss.

3. Just like his fellow Democrat, Al Gore, who cruises around in big old SUVs and preaches about global warming.

I find it both hilarious and extremely frightening that all of the supporters I have talked with of BO, do not understand his actual policies and the detrimental effect that they will have on our future. They all voted for him because it was the pop culture item of the day.

I give the honeymoon a year or so, until people realize that the Democrats don't have a clue either and they have elected someone with good intentions with no substance. Which is pretty much most politicians.

4. I wish the fucking republicans would move to Iraq.

Barack Obama > every republican man, woman, and child in America. Nuff said.

5. Wow.....I wish you would stop swinging off of Obama's nuts.

6. I throw my vote away every election because I refuse to vote for either party, although I'd love to see a Paul/Kucinich ticket.

7. #7 aaronman, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009

What in the HELL does this thread have to do with Republicans? :rolleyes:

You realize you are worshipping a politician that hired a young speech writer to woo you into idolatry?? Disgusting.

8. this is important stuff!

9. Then you talk to idiots. The people I talk to are informed about politics, and voted for him because he was best choice for a leader out all of the candidates that were running.

10. What guys? I'm just playing the same game that those who hate Obama are playing.

They insist I voted for him because he's black/popular/blablahblah... well I INSIST you DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM because he's black/popular/blahblahblah.