Why aren't you on a different cannabis website?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chewbracca, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Cuz jokecity is full of assholes.And cuz the rest don't have as many people.

2. is there other cannabis website??

3. 'Cause I'm already registered here.

Personally I dislike the overzealous moderation of GC, but I was here before it was like that and I try to cling to the past.

4. I like the color scheme and layout. :)

I came here, enjoyed it... never needed to look for something better.

5. I'm here for the rep.

lol jk.

The people on here crack me the fuck up. And it's like a big family pretty much.

6. I'm a member of a few cannabis-related forums... So far grasscity has been the one that seems to be the most active.:smoke:

7. Been on a german one, before it got shut down, and this one seemed chill

8. The other ones I have seen or came across seem to be overun with ignorance.
    And what could be better than The City?:cool:

9. lots of people.

means lots of cool people

means lots of noobies

lots of jokes and laughs

at lots of things

including noobies

which i love

so the big spectrum of ppl has something for everyone:smoke:

10. why not? i only signed up here at the beginning of last summer cause i needed advice on my grow and i liked it here so i stuck around.

11. yea. i once joined a forum called exitmundi and a mod called stumpydizzarth changed most of my posts to sound like i was gay so i left tht shitty forum .

12. this is home....

this is where i belong.....

when ever i think of what this place is to me.......i always think of this post......

http://forum.grasscity.com/introduce-yourself/562957-hi-im-nam.html

13. The people on this site are one of a kind.

14. Because grasscity got closed down a long time ago. I miss those British bastards and their spliff smoking ways...

15. ^this and like some one else said the population here is pretty big, you never know whats gonna pop up when u hit that new posts button,

I love it here. So much to learn here.

16. same here.. bet lots of other ppl aswell..
    :wave:

17. Because I typed in cannabis connoisseur on google, and i got a thread on GC.

And I didn't bother looking for others, as the city had everything I needed, and still does.

18. I left once for an anarchy site with no rules.

It basically devolved into who could say ni**er the most and who had the biggest e-penis.
    Not everyone, but enough to kinda ruin the experience. I then wandered the digital weed
    wilderness for about a year before coming back to GC. I like the people, the rules I can
    live with and there's lots of new posts every day.

19. Hello!

I used to go on overgrow.com actually which was probably the best in it's time. Got shut down a few years ago I think.....
    This one seems the closest in terms of traffic and threads etc.

20. because when i used google this place came up first, so i joined and asked for help... never got it... and then i stuck around.