Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Arent My Edibles Coming Out Right?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Im too high to make one, May 22, 2013.

1. Ok so I used to make edibles always worked but I think I forgot how to do it properly since it has been so long. I usually used vegtiable oil in a mason jar with the grinder herb (usually an ounce) an let it simmer for at least 13-14 hours. I cooked it at temp 320 degrees in the oven with the brownie. But I'm realizing that's around a vaporization tempature for the marijuana what tempature should I cook my edibles at?

Also this time I'm planning on using at least 30 grams of vape waste an a ounce of high quality marijuana an I am going to use butter this time since its has more fat. But I'm not going to use the mason jar this time an just do it in a pan should I be more cautious of the bud burning? Also how much water should I add to the bud an butter mix? I also know you also have to put it in the refrigerator overnight to separate the water from the butter but when the time comes how do I remove the water from the butter? I just don't fully get how you get it out of mason jar an filter the water out of the butter. I know this is A LOT of questions but I would appreciate it so much if somebody could give me this info I am asking I been wasting 300$ left an right. Please help the fellow member out. Thank you!