Why are you staying in tonight?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Royksopp, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Because I already went out yesterday and feel like being lazy. Plus I picked up today. 

2. because im tired n have an 8th and netflix

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Cause I feel like I don't have real "friends" anymore. Lately whenever I hangout with someone/people it just seems like they don't give a shit about anything I have to say. Which really makes me feel like shit about myself. Also I feel really depressed about myself and I can't find any way to be happy anymore :(

4. #1704 boydamien, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Was babysitting well the gf was, I kept her company:)

It's like 2.50 am and i really want to fuck off now, and go home to my own bed, but she will start her shite about how I just use her. Can't fucking win!

Sometimes I think it be ok if humans were like animals. There a breeding season, she goes into heat fuck any girl like madmen for 3 weeks of the year.

Then do whatever the fuck you like for the rest of the year, without fear of upsetting some neurotic tart lol

5. ^ like if women all had there periods at the same time, the guys would all go 'fishing' for the weekend.  :bongin:

I got glass, bud, beers, food, internet and I like saving money.  I am not going anywhere.
    View attachment 140378

6. trying to be straight edge

7. gotta get a good night's sleep, have to be up and ready for work at 6:30 am

8. Full day of kayaking. Going to hit the bubbler then read and go to sleep.

9. Gotta work at 7

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3skqVsdFIlw

thats not really my style. ironically, im into stoner metal even though i havent smoked in years

Ahh that's fair, it's very seldom anyones style, figured I'd try!

13. #1714 Venitia, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    • No money! Yay.
    • My boyfriend and I are introverts.
    • All almost all of my friends are online because they've moved away/I met them on websites.
    • We too picked up.  :bongin:
    • The internet is fricken' sweet and has a lot of things that I can fill my brainbits with using my jelly eye parts.

14. I worked 9-6 today and I work 9-6 tomorrow and god dammit I'm tired.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 'cause it's psychologically safer

16. i feel u man niggas arent real now adays its sad. just know its not you and in the long run there not whats important in life ur family is. just keep ur head up

17. Because I'm an introvert and content with some dabs and a beer on a Saturday night in the summer. I hang out with friends a lot, but I do wish I had more crazy nights. Most of my nights with friends consist of smoking/talking/drinking/video games. Not exactly crazy parties

18. Thanks bruh I'm hoping things will get better if I focus more on myself

19. Drinking, tryna not to smoke, so far so good! Waiting until tomoro night. plus I have no car atm

Watching intervention and this chick is a H addict and a diabetic!!!

Gunna force myself to chill in the student center on campus on Monday, get baked and see where life takes me