Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why are you here?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HiHighHi, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Why do you think you are here on this earth, give me thoughts, and what are you trying to get out of this life? Frankly, I dont know.. especially for the second answer.. so give. Me some ideas, thanks guys :)

2. To end the War on Drugs.

3. I am here because of some chemical reactions and I seek to be happy.

4. I am here upon pure coincidence. Our purpose in life it to make of it what we can, and find our own meaning for life.

Peace.

5. Quite simple tbh;

I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside

Pokemon! it's you and me
    I know it's my destiny,
    Pokemon! Oh you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend

Pokemon! a heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through,

You teach me and I'll teach you,
    Pokemon! gotta catch'em all

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face.
    I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place.
    Come with me,
    The time is right,
    There's no better team.
    Arm in arm we'll win the fight!
    It's always been our dream!

6. honestly idk

7. To smoke myself retarded.

8. im here cus i dont wanna be anywhere else, im just here to get pussy, money,and weed

9. i am here to help subdue and reveal the true gangsters of this world, and no i aint talking no mob boss or people like al-capone. they are nothing compared to the the true criminals who sit behind tablecloths and point they're fucking fingers at everyone.

2 more years just 2 more years
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. I'm here because dad did not pull out in time...

My goal is to be able to retire, babyboomers require a nest egg of 2 million dollars. Generation X and Y will need about 10 million or a full pension and a paid house. Any generation after Y will not be able to retire ever.

11. unite with stoners

bow bow

12. I feel like the only reason to live is to be happy, that's why being happy feels so good when it happens. When things like weed make it so much better, how can you deny that we aren't here TO smoke it.

13. this described it great :hello:

14. I'm not sure why I swam towards the egg... Probably because everyone else was doing it.

I might start a sex cult or an art movement, just to throw the world into a different direction.

15. That sounds like a good movement to me :p