Why are you here?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 19, 2010.

1. I'm here to read other people's threads and posts, and at the same time, make some threads and posts of my own.

It's great fun to read and write these posts and threads. I get to practice my English and learn about other people's lives.

It's fascinating to see all these people, including myself, talk about things like sex, love, and relationships. I can never imagine talking like this to anyone in real person.

And may be that's why I am here.

2. i'm here because reading the threads in this sub-forum make me feel better about my relationship with my girlfriend.

:eek:

3. I read threads in this forum cuz most of them are funny. I feel like when I can help someone with a relationship problem I should help them. I also need advice from time to time cuz no dude is perfect at the game.

4. Because breaking up sucks

5. im here bc i've got nowhere else to go, man.

6. Cause I'm lonely as shit and it's nice to read about love (and, fuck, misery loves company, and there sure are a lotta miserable fuckin posts up in the mug...)

7. Cuz I love women

8. I have no fucking idea why I'm here...but here I am! :)

9. This.

10. i thought this was the spirituality and philosophy section.
    i was like "what? sex, love, and relationships?" when i read your post

lol
    but now i'll be coming here just to see all the miserableness that you guys are talking about.
    and maybe i'll get some insight as well from what people say.

11. the posts are funny. that and the fact is good to know that i'm not the only one inept at some stuff.

12. because it's a forum. that's what you do. post and shit. :D

13. Nice to talk and joke with people when your blazed at your house

14. an outsiders perspective is always good to have. even tho we are only getting the authors side of the story, at least i can lend a hand based on that version of the situation.

i dont always have the best of advice. but its my opinion and you can take it or leave it, but if you dont take it and it still doesnt work out then maybe youll listen next time.

15. because im bored as fuck waiting for that dumbass volcano to calm down so i can fly home

16. Wait... why are we on GC or why are we in this section?

My vote was for this section.

17. I meant SLR section in particular.

But why are you in GC anyway?

I'm in GC because it's fun and it's free.

Also I'm in GC because I have nobody to talk to in real life.

18. i enjoy GC cuz i can lie about anything in life, but i dont have to cuz i dont know anyone and so i could give a fuck about what you people think about my real life antics.

GC is probably the most honest ive been my whole life.

19. [​IMG]

cAUSE IVE GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cool:

20. It's easy to get and give advise on the internet, and this is a weed-based forum so what's up?? :smoking::smoking: