Why are you blades so mean?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's called the Internet dude.  How old are you?  I mean, the Internet has always been this way, it allows people to channel their inner dick.

2. Everywhere you go there are dickheads especially on the internet but of course GC has some people like that. Compared to every other site I've been to ,GC has by far the chillest community 

Or maybe some of us have been around long enough to learn to curb our desires using a little bit of restraint and common sense.

Often he (or she) already has a person that cares for them and loves them deeply, but they have to take that side slice for their own ego instead of realizing their desire is beside them already. Too easy to take a stranger and not put effort into what they already persued and gained. Submitting to temptation and then bragging, or needing advice on damage control usually will not get you pats on the back. :smoke:

4. if any one needs help or have problems on gc im allways happy to hepl them out .

5. Theres 2 kinds of people on this forum. This ignorant stupid fucks who think their always right no matter what and can't take a fucking joke, and there's also the kind of here that can take a joke, are open minded, and those are the kind of people that keep me here. 

Example: some dude with no job, no money, no girlfriend, and sits around and smokes pot all day..... but comes on here and bitches about how he needs to get his life together. Yeah, I'm an asshole to those kind of people. Get off your ass and do something with your fucking life, and quit feeling sorry for yourself!! I see way too many posts on here of people doing that shit

Rant over

6. You shouldn't go around declaring you like to troll.. Lol

7. I don't really want to be mean

BUT WELCOME TO THE INTERNET MATE..... TROLLS WILL ALWAYS WIN ON THE INTERNET, and yes, even the government maybe powerful in real life, but the TROLLS are always more powerful than the government :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

8. Well, at least he's honest.... LOL

9. I believe the good doctor was referring to the forum guidelines that warn no trolling. :smoke:

10. At least he has that going for him.

11. that shit's true if you got problem's like that keep them too ya self i say

Yeah .. Deep down inside I don't give a fuck about why these bladez are so mean with it ..  .. I really just wanted to see what kinda responses I'd get & Look  I got 5 pages and counting of pure controversy .. Hahahahaha ..hey I was bored working graveyard when I made that post ..  I bet a million bucks sayin I just pissed off a couple more blades with this post  .. but idgaf ..

13. Why are you giving a fuck?

14. lol i couldent help it i rarely do it

15. i just ignore the dramma queens on here who post for attention

16. GC Blades are dicks to people who act idiotic, and admit they're 14 y/o in GC. Everyone else is nice or passive aggressive. 

17. /Thread.

For those of you that think you can 'freely' troll the City, be disrespectful, etc...you may wish to read the guidelines that you agreed to when you joined the forum. GC is a really cool place, and rules have been put in place to keep it that way. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.