Why are you blades so mean?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. many of the blades are in a circle jerk with one another right now. 

2. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19374713" timestamp="1390240873"]I like to pick on the kids who whine about parents but are big enough to move out of the house but stay at mom and dads because they can be a lazy stoned no job having bum.[/quote]Grape swisher- $0.59Bic lighter- $1Half eighth of purp- $15A grown man who picks on kids over the Internet- Priceless Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #63 Rainy Daze, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    It's still the internet OP people will dicks just because they canSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. my dick feels like corn

5. Lol, i wanna record myself narrating the OP.. hahahahaha

better screencap this so I'll still be able to read it XD

6. It shocks me that people are mean over the inter webs, it's sad that a man can't talk about cheating on his wife without being judged...

7. Alpo, on behalf of the Grasscity community, I apologize for those MEANIES!

8. There may be a few dicks on this site, but some people come on here and write some retarded shit.

Like who..

10. I am a real dick because anyone that comes on a marijuana forum and reveals there deepest darkest secret is a dick too.

11. #71 boomer bumper, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    I don't think gc is a place for you to come with your problems. Maybe certain sections, but for the most part a lot of us like to sit around on our small Dicks tormenting each other because we're jealous that the other might have a babe at his side.Sent from my LG-D500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just going to say this: everyone could stand to be a little nicer in general, on or off the net. 

13. It's the Internet, not some fantasy land where everyone blows rainbows and unicorn laughter up your ass.

You do something shitty, people aren't going to like you. That's how it is.

Instead of asking why people are so mean, ask yourself why you're so damn sensitive!

14. [quote name="PhilthyPhil" post="19373325" timestamp="1390206592"]. Some people prob jack off to lil bub videos Im guessing.[/quote]caught me white handed

15. [quote name="JuicyGoose" post="19384914" timestamp="1390376599"]You do something shitty, people aren't going to like you. That's how it is.Instead of asking why people are so mean, ask yourself why you're so damn sensitive![/quote]This. The internet was at one point, and can still be used with the idea of free speech in mind. Until the entire world internet structure starts employing systems like the ones in China, just get used to people being Dicks everywhere. Makes the people who are half decent all the better.And it makes insulting cheating scum bags like the OP a sinch too, since he's a shit stain. Sent from my LG-D500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Because everyone is different and responds in different ways. Think about it as forum diversity... it keeps things interesting. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I'm a lovable asshole. Suck on that. 

18. If you think people are at all mean as a whole here, do not venture into ANY other forum.

19. gc is full of douch bags lol

20. Protip: Be witty and clever and you will be swimming in all the likes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.