Why are you blades so mean?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoner humor is always a little meanThis is the would we live in broFight fire with fire or get.....fired?Fuck it I tried😔

2. #42 Shiva Blaster, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Well, as a general rule, if you don't want to get judged, don't come to an internet forum.   That's what forums are primarily used for:   the asking of questions, debate, commenting on other people's posts.   When you make a post on a forum, you are opening the door to any and all possible answers and opinions.    If someone doesn't want to hear what people really think, unfiltered via the internet, then they shouldn't come to a forum to discuss whatever it is they want to discuss.   

I think a lot of people are waaaaaay too sensitive online, and take it personally every time anyone disagrees with their point of view.   Instead of a healthy debate, the immature or unstable ones like to freak out and start attacking people as soon as their views are questioned.     Anyone who doesn't agree with them is mean or an asshole even though they expressed their opposing view or criticism in a respectful way.     There's lots of Sensitive Sally's online.

3. [quote name="Finger My Urethra" post="19375829" timestamp="1390254301"]I think Alpo needs to be more specific and create a list of asshole posters. [/quote]Oooh Ooooh pick me I know oneDr Sheldon Mf CooperEvery post I see from him he's correcting someone or being a lot too should I say.....politically correctSeems like that kid in high school who always knows the answer to every fucking question and doesn't let anyone else answer. Just as annoying as he is smart.

4. #44 Finger My Urethra, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    You're all faggots in my book. 

Except Alpo, he cant handle bro

5. I disagree. I've seen a lot of his posts, he's intelligent and not passive about it but that doesn't make him an asshole.

6. it's okay guys. there are enough tissues and butt ointment for everyone

7. Oftentimes, when people come here and confess things, it's because they know they're wrong and feel guilty and are actually looking for real feedback -not to be coddled. As far as cheating…There's never anything to be jealous of. Anyone who's ever had a good monogamous relationship knows that a cheater's life is nothing to be jealous of. 

8. [quote name="Sciapodous" post="19375876" timestamp="1390254982"]I disagree. I've seen a lot of his posts, he's intelligent and not passive about it but that doesn't make him an asshole.[/quote]He's defiantly debate team worthy I'll give him that.Sometimes his posts hurt my brain lol.I'm like "I'm too high to read all this shit"

9. I'm only mean to you if your stupid. If you have common sense then I'll be cool with you. Also I like to fuck with people to get a rise out of them. Learn to let little shit go bro. Life is to short to get mad at words.

10. Ah, see those are the kinds of posts I come here for. I love seeing intelligent members that partake in the herb. Further proof stoner stereotypes are bullshit.

11. [quote name="Sciapodous" post="19375940" timestamp="1390255703"]Ah, see those are the kinds of posts I come here for. I love seeing intelligent members that partake in the herb. Further proof stoner stereotypes are bullshit.[/quote]I enjoy a good intelligent conversation or debate. But not while I'm high.I like to enjoy the ride. Unless someone says some stoner stereotype bs. Then I'm going to rip your head off lol!

12. That's the best time to read them though. For instance, when I get nice and baked I tend to gravitate to the Science and Nature part of the forum and get lost in reading/learning. It can be mind blowing at times haha.

13. [quote name="Sciapodous" post="19375989" timestamp="1390256518"]That's the best time to read them though. For instance, when I get nice and baked I tend to gravitate to the Science and Nature part of the forum and get lost in reading/learning. It can be mind blowing at times haha.[/quote]That's me in the positive vibrations forum I'm all about spirituality and space and all that hippie shit.Also i youtube people telling stories about their spiritually experiences.And that buzzing audio that plays in your ear while I meditate✌️

14. #54 -Martyr, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014

Makes him the dullest intellectual to not comprehend free will, especially on the internet though.

15. [quote name="alpo" post="19373296" timestamp="1390205733"]I've been on this forum for a long time & one thing I notice is some of you blades can be real dicks .. just mean as fuck to people who try to come on here to reveal there most darkest secrets & intimate confessions ... Like wtf is the problem? I notice a blade will get cussed out & shitted on if he says he cheated on his woman .. like what the fck? Shouldnt people be able to tell you blades their issue without gettin slammed so brutally? Is it becuz most blades are lonely & horny and the thought of someone havin a s/o & havin a babe on the side brings the jealousy out of some of you?? Or if somebody just made a normal mistake that doesnt quite sit right with you blades then chances are he'll verbally get his balls chopped off right??? Its like .. how come we cant be a better support system for those goin thru shit right or wrong? ... we'll still help you instead of addin more hurt ... makes sense y'all? We must fix the error in our ways ...[/quote]Place used to be pretty awesome back in the day but its gone down hill pretty fast since 09 rarely post here usually only time I come on is to check the laugh you lose thread (sadly that's dying to)Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Because fuck you that's why.:sarcasm:Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My dick is bigger than yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPeCklY7n6Y

18. i got a thorn in my paw 

19. #59 Bill O'Really, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    People are assholes. And GC is filled with people... Except me. I'm a stone cold spam bot...
    ...and regardless of what annicus says... My pen is huge.

20. Kill them with kindness my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.