Why are you blades so mean?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alpo, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Cobra Commander, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    Fuck you!

^Nah man. Seriously though it's like any group of people, there's variety, some are dicks. Even though it might seem like GC has some highly concentrated dickness.

2. Why?

Because fuck you, that's why.

3. I think its a case of people saying stuff they wouldn't say face to face, personally that shit usually cracks me up on this site but not all of it, brutally tearing someone to pieces who is clearly looking for help is pretty harsh, but if its funny then i think its fine, but being a prick for the sake of it seems bit lame though i am probably guilty of that myself occasionally Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #25 AugustWest, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    in all seriousness..

when a dude comes on and makes a thread bout cheating on his wife or gf. should people just post and praise him for it?

how are people supposed to reply to a thread like that?

5. I admit I can be a big dick when I see behavior or actions that I find unworthy of praise or recognition.

The world sucks, people do as well and you have to develop a tough skin or the world will eat you alive.

I've made amazing friends on this forum , sure you meet some asshats but that's to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I like to pick on the kids who whine about parents but are big enough to move out of the house but stay at mom and dads because they can be a lazy stoned no job having bum.

7. If you cheat on your wife and want advice, you deserve to get honest feedback from fellow blades as they are entitled to their own opinion. If you cheat on your WIFE and you are sad and angry from the responses, how the fuck do you think your wife felt???And for intimate stories, if you have to make several posts for everyone to see just to get attention, you deserve the attention you get. I dont get why she didnt post in the correct forum. She wouldnt have gotten the feedback she did if she knew where to post.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I believe they call that a bub rub, not to be confused with Bubb Rubb:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeFI9aPZvKI[/media]

9. i know i'll be the first to call some one on their shit, and if you take that as me being mean fine, but i'm just being real.

10. Lol, the answers obvious op.

Nobody has to be accountable behind a screen name and people are judgmental. They have a whole section in most religions that goes on and on...,and ON about judging, since its all people know how to do for whatever reason.

Most people cant even talk to family about personal probs, expecting strangers to be more understanding is asking a lot.

I wouldnt put much weight into anyones opinion on anything. Opinions are a dime a dozen.

11. People try to be better than everyone else on the internet cause they can't ever be that way in real life. Just think twice before telling people something personal. Asking people to stop being mean won't make them stop.

12. The real question is... Why are some people so sensitive??? Can't we all just have a good laugh?

13. [quote name="Annicus" post="19373320" timestamp="1390206483"]Don't forget conspiracy theories and cat videos[/quote]Oh! I haz cheerzburger! I forgot about that! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Why OP?

Because you touch yourself at night.

15. Good answer blades & bladies .. i loved the different points of view .. for the record let me say this was a general question ... no im not hurt or asking any of y'all for sympathy & shit .. or asking for someone to "hold my hand" when it comes to real conversation or whatever the hell I read out there .. its just a post stating a general question which is .. who are we to judge? ... in any circumstance ?

16. i disagree. gc has a great community for the most part. sure, there a few assholes out there, not to call anyone out but you know who you are.

17. I think Alpo needs to be more specific and create a list of asshole posters. 

18. People hide behind the computer and their true inner asshole comes out. You must be new to forums all together. They all have their assholes, some more than others, just have to get used to it. I imagine this is what living ing NYC is like.. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.