Why are Women.... Whack-o?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Annonymous, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Haha, this girl she is like 17 years old and i am 18, but she is such an idiot. The typical pretty high school preppy babe, all my friends would be more than pleased to hook up with her, but she is such an air head i won't even answer he phone calls.

I'll maybe possibly hook up with her when i'm drunk, but she is such a crowd follower it's hard for me to have any interest. At first she wouldn't have sex and just wanted to make out, that is when i really stopped showing an interest at all in her, i mean making out is alright, but if we aren't going to date i don't want a make-out partner. Then one night after a party she is all over me making out and riding me, she said she didn't want to have sex because she was on her period, uh... alright. I ask if she'll give me head and she responds with a "that's for ugly girls", now i'm completely turned off by her. I make out a little more so it isn't just some awkward event and i end up dropping her off.

The point is, when i've hung out with her she'll see a propaganda add for not smoking and she'll be like "i can't smoke another cig ever again" and then when she is with me and i start smoking she'll be like "aw can i have one", i don't mind sharing but this girl has got no principles. She only smokes when she is around her friends and can't eve hit a bong properly, can't make the suction. This is like complete buzz kill beyond belief from a sober level to a drunken level, she can ruin any moment.

But why does she continue texting me and calling me when i never respond or answer? Why can't she just find someone who likes her, someone who might not be as good looking (not bragging) but just settling for someone who would actually give a damn about her and not trying to force herself upon someone she thinks is cool or whatever. I don't even know what she could possibly be thinking when i never answer...?

2. Shes clingy man. Girls go through phases. Just ignore her calls, she will get the hint eventually. Maybe if you go find another girl she will get the hint.

3. it isn't women are clingy, they just want things they can't have. I mean i literally just got a text from her which reminded me of the thread i got, i'm probably not even going to respond because i don't know how to gently break it to her. I don't know how to say, you are so annoying, childish and will do just about anything to please the crowed, you are not anything close to what i'm looking for in a woman.

4. she is what we call a hooferton.

chicks fall into all sorts of hooferton categories, she is the hypocrite, self absorbed, care less about anyone else, but i want attention from everyone kind.

very unfullfilling in almost everyway.

its good to stay away. just give her no attention, then she will let you fuck her.

5. so many fish in the sea if you aren't feeling one just move to the next. there's billions of 'em man. don't get caught up on one.

6. #6 OneLove., Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    This is what I think it is, sorry if I'm being blunt but this is what I see, as a girl myself:

Why does she call you?

Same reason why she calls other guys on the side (highly probable) for attention. She's feeding off the attention you're giving her and she also thinks she's cute by teasing you and leading you on. Girls do this, my friends do this, and I hate it too. Reality is, some girls will be like this, especially younger girls and especially under the influence of thier friend group.

Ask yourself what you're getting out of this relationship as well, she's immature and judging by your post not worth your time either. Trust me ;)

Edit: (Basically) Make your own decisions but I think she's tryna' lead you on...

7. dude you'e getting her attention because you're not giving a fuck about her, making her seem replaceable so she's trying to make it seem like she's worth your time

8. yeah i know, she called me 8 times last night and texted me, it's like jesus christ.

when you gonna get the message, how many phone calls do i not have to answer?

9. Dude just answer one call and right when you answer say "im chillin with (make up some girls name) i cant talk right now" and hang up.

10. Agreed^ crush her little heart haha, she'll be cravin' you after that though. Do this if your tryin to fuck her, but if not then just pick up the phone and say your not interested.

11. next time she calls, answer and be like 'look, I appreciate the attention that you are giving me, but I need some space. We just met and I had and still do have a life to worry about, so I can't devote all my energy to a girl that I just met.'

If she doesn't get the point, and still calls you, just be like 'I don't want to be with a chick who can't even hit a bong properly, fuck off'

that way you attack her skilllessness and her pride lol

not that I recommend making her feel bad but some people are into it

12. crush her pride and self esteem. lol just kidding.

if you want the pussy, make yourself hard to reach for her. answer the phone, but only every once in a while. make yourself seem busy even if youre not doing anything. bitches be lovin that shit *****.

me, personally if i dont like the girl, and i cant stand that chick you just described, i would tell her shes retarded to her face and that i dont want some stupid immature trend rider all in my grillpiece. seriously though theres this girl that i told to fuck off over 2 years ago, and she's STILL bothering me to this day. i even fucked her best friend to make a point and shes STILL trying to add me on myspace/facebook. she went as far as hanging out with MY friends, just to try to be in my circle. i think im going to go get a restraining order on her, do those cost money?

13. ^they're free but you gotta go to court for that shit

14. Hahahah thats my *****

You perfectly described this girl whos been hanging on my nuts even when I made it clear it will NEVER happen.

I don't think restraining orders cost money. But you never know with those greedy fucks.

15. Wow hahaha talon.:D

OP:just answer one call tell her you already had a girlfriend and another fuckbuddy and she needs to get the fuck off your pole.

16. Send her a smiley face.