Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are women so fucking stingy.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broman, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Stop hanging out with posers and hang out with people who actually fucking smoke. Thread title falls flat on it's face, my girl bought me a quarter pound 2 weeks ago. Stingy my ass...

2. lol it's not just drugs, man

3. I had to pick this chick up that ive never met for work last week and we had to drive an hour right and we got on the freeway and she was like do you smoke weed and I said fuck ya and she pulled out this pipe and smoked me out on the spot. Then when we got to the site I got my weed outta the trunk and returned the favor. She was cool as fuck, I wish more girls were like that.

4. Lol so true..

5. Most possible conclusion.

6. #46 Wykyd_Green, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    WTF? In my experience chicks throw more than dudes. Most chicks have better money management and aren't broke ass lings. Come to think of it mostly chicks drive me to the cannabis club nowadays I just ask and pay toll and they are down. Of course my main homie drove me more times than anyone but he was doing the same recycling I was.

The homies in my circle usually have next to no tree and lurk around for a smoke out, well this is what it seems. And when they do have tree they are selfish with it and don't return the favor and just smoke it with their butt buddies.

I recycle my weed money so that I can smoke for next to free and I have gotten to the point where Idgaf about smoking weed unless it's some fucking futurama Chronic dankles, or of course If I am hurting about something.

I just wire my life in a way where things like people smoking for free don't set me back. I provide people that drive me with free tree and other friends who call me to kick it and have a good time regardless of tree in my backpack. This took a while to get comfortable with probably because my amateur wiring job blew.

Plus chicks get the HOOK UP when buying tree man points per tit every time...

7. Are you one of those chicks that mooch off of guys for weed? Got to defend your habits, right?

8. Nope. I'm a lesbian, so I don't play that. I barely ever smoke with guys, but I can tell you who is usually the one throwing down. It isn't them.

Sounds like YOU are the one feeling a little guilty.

9. Once again, YOU WISH. I'm a lesbian. And everytime I meet a scumbag like you, I am grateful for that.

10. Yeah when I observe people's ungenerosity, I pretend like I'm broke and see what they do.

Usually they find a NEW VICTIM. Lol

Come on blades, get smart.

11. Now, I ONLY reward my generosity with other generous people.

It works out great!

Oh and I don't mind smoking out poor friends as long as they are truly appreciative. You can tell when someone faking a 'thanks'.

12. That's why I don't smoke with anyone. I like to be high by myself with my thoughts, and forums lol

13. I've had one girl throw bud, she strolled in with like .5 of awful looking regs but I said fuck at least she tried.

That's all I really care about is that you try to pitch in. If all u have in your pocket is 5 throw me a dollar and we are great. Just at least pretend to try

14. lol that's grimy as fuck... I hate anyone who's like this. I'd smoke them the next couple of times then start tellin them I don't have any weed. Ask them if they wanna pick up some bud... split it 50/50...

15. Haha ITT: truthful dudes and a couple butthurt females