Why are women attracted to assholes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xEtceteraaa, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Hey man did you ever get that girl you were always talking about who worked in the library?

2. lol nope. I kind of gave up as I e seen her for months now and haven't talked to her and if I approach her now I feel like it is going to be awkward and i'll come off as weird.

3. You should talk to her anyway. If you don't you don't have to see her again. And if it is awkward, you can leave and you don't have to see her again. The only difference is, the increased odds of getting your dick rubbed if you do.

I'd say up the odds.

4. dont let urself get sucked into that

5. in my opinion with women it all comes down to flow and by that i mean a few things. I think that if a guy has flow, such as confidence, knows what to say, how to act, when to make physical contact/when not to he is instantly a better more attractive person to a female. Even if he isn't "hot"

its all about that swag

6. Have to agree with you on that one. For those frustrated with the whole thing, here's one if my favorite quotes , especially when dealing with pickup.

"Keep doing what you've been doing and you'll always get what you've been getting."

7. #147 Gerhardt, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    More of them find something attractive about the quiet, cute faced guy that stands at 5'7. I'll go to a college party and maybe get a solid hook up maybe once every 10 times? Yeah i suck. But anytime i go out to a club, bar, or coffee shop or while i'm at work, and flirt up a 30 something or lower 40's women, i get their number at least 4/5 times...it's just easier to strike up conversation and keep it going with certain women.

Ultimately though, my guy friends that end up with the most loyal, hottest, smartest women are actually nice guys who have been able to express their confidence and assertiveness without being dicks. They mostly act nice but thrown in random teases and mind games through out the night.

8. Dumb bitches like assholes. Smart girls which are the freaks and chill to earth girls, like nice smart guys.

9. This summed up all the answers perfectly!

10. Girls who thrive on drama (bitching, gossip, conflict, attention ect) go for assholes. They are always the couple with the bipolar realationship, with each other one minute, hate each other the next, broke up for a week ect ect.

You don't need that shit. Life is complicated enough as it is.

11. Ha, awesome.

12. I am good to girls who deserve it. But I treat hoes like shit.