Why are women attracted to assholes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xEtceteraaa, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Ew, I don't like asshole, that shit is dirty.

Nah but if a guy is an asshole, he doesn't have a fucking chance; well meathead wise.

But the 'badass' personality sometimes comes off as 'sexy' ,I suppose

2. what does this have to be with being an apprentice toker...

3. Lol I completely agree.

4. Because 90% of girls are insecure as fuck. The rest is easy to figure out.

5. From a woman's perspective, sadly, this is all true. :(

6. And i wonder why all guys are attracted to the manipulative sluts? :rolleyes:

7. read the book called "Assholes Finish First"

You will then understand why.

8. They're not? lol

9. yeah def not true

10. u can neva capture da method mans stature for rhymin n rapture:hello:

11. someone said it on the first page. they usually like to pursue the idea that they can fix or change someone.. some like a bit of a chase.
    give girls a hard time, jokingly.. be cocky, but be funny about it at the same time..(basically show confidence) just what ive observed.. generally works, but eh.. its just a way to flirt.. depends on the girl.
    be an asshole ;)

12. not at all, where are you getting this information?

13. It's all about confidence man. If you know what you want and your straight to the point the ladies will come, lol.

14. girls would rather be with something constantly changing/dangerous than be with the "guarantee"

15. it's painful how true this is *sighs* ... i hate being the nice guy.

oh if only i was a douche!

16. #56 Stonednswinging, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    You sound bitter.
    You must be a fat chick.
    Hi fatty.:wave:

Disrespect does not fly here my friend. Keep your negativity to yourself.
    -Agalloch

17. Because there easy to have sex with the first time you meet them.

18. If a guy is chances are he just wants to have sex with them. I've known very very few people whom were actually mentally attracted to those kind of girls.

And i'm a guy and hate girls that have sex just for fun(goes both ways for me) and play games. Statement dis-proven.

19. People (not just women) want what they can't have. The asshole is increasingly more unattainable than the "nice guy".

It takes a lot of women YEARS to figure out that the nice ones are the ones worth their time, not the jerks.

20. i used to be the nice guy who complimented girls and treated them like they are supposed to be treated and listen to all of their problems....it got me nowhere. treat them like shit and they will keep crawling back to you haha, jk. you just have to find a balance between being an asshole and being pussy. best of luck to you and your love life :smoke: