Why are we not talking about vaccines?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Knitting Mama, Feb 6, 2015.

1. What do you base this off of?

I've never met someone who thinks that there was good medicine and life expectancy if one was rich back then

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dude you lost the first time. Don't try give it the billy big nuts again. I thought you could use Google?

3. FYI, Wiki Life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...

4. I lost what? Is this a competition to you? It's a discussion.

I'm sorry I won't reply anymore to you. Just asked for a source.

5. That'd probably be the best thing yes. Thank you.

6. #246 Wisdom Tooth, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Yeah but if you go back much further you will see that people actually lived longer when there was less pollution, radioactive leaks, toxic food/water/air supply ect.. I have been studying in this stuff for a while and there are more than enough evidence showing tribes and small towns around the world that eat mostly plants, live in villages away from city's, Don't take pharmaceutical drugs or vaccines that are the longest lived people on earth today and not just the longest. They are also the happiest and healthiest and natural diet and lifestyle plays a big role. Here is a quick link that contains some of the places and people in was talking about.
    Longevity Diet: Secrets of the world's longest-living cultures

They rarely get sick or diseases either. When will people understand we are no different from nature, We come from nature and are just a result of its most advanced, evolved form and have been so disconnected and distracted from what we really are, what we need and what we are capable of that people have been blinded by this new age way.

Check this site out for vaccines for everyone else here.Click the "Search" Link
    Search
    If you can't take a little while of your time to actually read and watch what i present then you shouldn't reply at all.

This is just one example and there are many more

Here is another link that keeps popping up everywhere.
    Doctors who discovered cancer cells in vaccines found murdered!!! | WUC-News

"The wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings. Let food be your medicine."
    - Hippocrates

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell no to the flu shot. Same with my kids. The flu vaccine is decided by scientists who basically predict what strains will be bad every year.

The Mole Hole

8. Deadly? That's a very bold claim for something that's very well researched and comes to a different conclusion than info wars.

And yes they predict strains. It's not easy with the variation of h and n proteins that rapidly mutate every year. But just because you may be inoculated some years for strains that aren't prevalent, you will still have an immunological response to similar strains in years down the road. So essentially getting vaccinated yearly would build up a repertoire of strains of influenza that your t cells would be able to recognize and respond to.

9. What the hell are you talking about? Start over. This time actually read what was typed.

The Mole Hole

10. #250 whack-a-mole, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    Btw it's very impressive that you are a medical guru but I never made any claim about anything being deadly. I simply answered the OP.

Something else I just thought of...I haven't had the flu since I was a kid. I also never catch anything that my kids or wife bring home. I couldn't tell you the last time I was actually sick...it's been that long.

The Mole Hole

11. Mistook the word decided as "deadly". Bad eyes in the middle of the night.

But the actual rant of my post is entirely relevant to what you actually were talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #252 whack-a-mole, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    It actually is very interesting if what you said is true. I kind of look at flu shots like I do insurance....I don't use them until I need them. I have a trust issue with the medical field.

The Mole Hole