Why are we here?

Discussion in 'General' started by yupeyeball, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Im really high so stick with me.

Why the FUCK are we on this planet?

What the FUCK is going on?

We are animals on this planet that got out of control, we are running around killing eachother (sometimes by the million)

There are 20,000 children that starve to death EVERY DAY.

There are people who put up shades and pretend that everything is ok.

Its just so fucking crazy to think about this shit, its such an intense crazy cold world and humans are trash and there are so many horrible things going on, you see all this poverty, you see genocide, you see slavery, you see a 11 year old girl with AN IPHONE.

Seriously you guys, what the fuck?

2. Its what you want it to be.

3. I wish it was. if it was what I wanted it to be there wouldn't be a child dying from hunger in the time it took my to make this post.

4. No it is what it is. No one person can change that. Just do the best you can.

5. i feel you man

6. Ok, its not your dream world. Though every day, you can take at least one step toward the person you want to be

7. I'm really not sure at this point.

8. I don't see why there needs to be a reason for us to be here.

I stopped looking for a reason and just started enjoying life. Maybe one day we'll know, maybe its a total coincidence but really, its too vague of a question to dwell on in my opinion.

9. Why are we here? to live :)

10. We're all here for different reasons. Why are YOU here??

11. What are you doing about it?

12. Im not doing anything, and I hope people dont take this the wrong way. I enjoy living MY life, I love, I feel joy. But as a human race we are just so fucked.

13. im a 56th generation transformation of an ape

your point?

14. I dont think its as much as a why as much as a is. We just exist, there isnt a real purpose other than a living organic cell optimizing for ideal survival conditions on the planet earth. Might as well ask why theres each different element that we know about, there just is. No purpose, just the way the universe turned out given the conditions it was given.

15. you gotta be the change you want to see in the world and you sound pretty negative OP
    try doing some good, donate or volunteer if your concerned
    and those would be more helpful than sitting/talking/typiing
    if it makes you mad eneough to want to do something about it, then you need to do it
    helps in any small way really.
    Edit: not really a question of why's it like this?
    more a question of what can i do about this?

16. Do you mean how you look at it or that you can change it?

If you mean it's how you look at it, you gotta be seriously kidding. What is fair and good in this world? N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

If you mean that you can change it, I would if I could. It's not the right mentality, I know, but there are just too many greedy fucks out there that won't give away any of their money or material objects for the greater good.

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Annunaki &/or stargate theory. This is what I live to believe anyway.

18. welcome to earf

we give zero fucks unless you're family, got money, or giving up pussy.

19. #20 BuddhistBrian, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Please explain this... It looks trippy