Why Are We Doing This?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Old School Smoker, May 30, 2013.

1. Where's the logic in that?

2. Next it'll be war on the "extremist anti-gov citizens"

^^ sarcasm
    They are making the abolishment of the fed seem impossible
    Probably irrelevant but still just as important

If you don't think there's already a war on anti-gov citizens then you didn't hear about Adam Kokesh.

4. Sorry more like sarcasm with truth attached haha

im fully aware and fully supportive of Adam kokesh
    His ideas are good I'm just not so sure he should've went all out on the new revolutionary army thing before getting more steam
    I think it's too early . Not enough people awake yet
    The million followers he has IMO is nothing compared to how many people still believe the whitehouse press releases
    He needs many law enforcement and military backing to really make things happen imo
    That way they have less people blinded into killing civilians that want change and are labeled radicals

5. Saying America provoked the terrorist attacks is not the same as saying they are justified.

Terrorism is never justified

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. There is no logic in that! Like the thread title says... I am trying to understand why we are still fighting a war in middle east. It's probably several reasons and I would like to discuss them all.

7. did you watch the video I posted
    Iraq stopped sellin oil in the US dollar and went to the euro
    Then we killed him
    Same with Libya Syria Iran
    It's all about the dollar and tptb trying to stop its collapse

8. I cannot view video because it's formatted in rstp or something and my browser wont open it. But it looks like you got some interesting vids on your list. I would love to watch them.

9. Man that sucks its an eye opening video
    I really hope you can find a way to watch it and if you can just look up storm clouds gathering
    All their vids are good knowledge that everyone should watch

10. I cannot view video because it's formatted in rstp or something and my browser wont open it. But it looks like you got some interesting vids on your list. I would love to watch them.
    </blockquote>
    Basically the video.is a brief lesson on the history of the federal reserve.

It talks about how the united states essentially swiitched from a good standard to an oil standard.

We defaulted on our debts and took.control of the worlds oil supply. The dollar then became the world reserve currency.

All the fighting in the middle east is essentially to protect the dollar

11. Ok I entered "storm clouds gathering" into you tube and found the channel. Thank you for this link. It has some interesting stuff on it.

12. good shit bro thanks for explaining that

13. Excellent bro spread the knowledge

14. #34 Rotties4Ever, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
    how is drone stike not an act of T? who decides the definition of what qualifies as a t- attack? you ever ask the victims or their families how they feel? you're biased and you dont even realize it,

15. #35 yurigadaisukida, Jun 1, 2013
    how is drone stike not an act of T? who decides the definition of what qualifies as a t- attack? you even ask the victims or their families how they feel? you're biased and you dont even realize it,

</blockquote>Its actually even simpler then that.

The ability to blow up anything anywhere without any chance of being stopped or even detected is terrifying.

And America is using the drones to strike terror into the enemies. Innocent civilians are dying.

Obmabas drone.strike along with most of our actions in The middle are terrorism by the same definition we use for alquida

The nukes dropped on Japan were also terrorist attack by definition.

The war on terror is actually the war of terror.

America is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet. And we won. The world is on to us.

16. Poetical masterpiece, it works on so many levels

I personally don't think any of it is justifiable, but yes, we are continuing to piss off the countries that we are occupying.

Imagine if there were foreign soldiers in your neighborhood. I'd be pissed too, not that this makes terrorism okay.

18. #38 Tripace, Jun 1, 2013
    If a drone strike killed your kid, wouldn't you be pissed? Since they started using drones, there have been hundreds of children killed, now maybe not every parent becomes a terrorist, but since it was our drone that murdered their children, they have every justifiable right to become one, if our use of drones that killed their child was ever justified to begin with.

19. Yes I understand what you are saying. That's why I said earlier, that the targets know they are targets, so they try to surround themselves with as many children as posible. Hell, they would camp out in a freekin orphange sponsered by Feed the children orginization. When we bomb something along those lines, the USA looks bad. But if we let it go, then those people still alive can still attack us. We know this so we say f-it let's get him no matter what. And instead of soldiers, we do it by remote control. Is that what's goin on?

20. Yes I understand what you are saying. That's why I said earlier, that the targets know they are targets, so they try to surround themselves with as many children as posible. Hell, they would camp out in a freekin orphange sponsered by Feed the children orginization. When we bomb something along those lines, the USA looks bad. But if we let it go, then those people still alive can still attack us. We know this so we say f-it let's get him no matter what. And instead of soldiers, we do it by remote control. Is that what's goin on?
    </blockquote>
    Yup, I have a cousin who controls some of the drones and he said it's like a video game. He doesn't know if it's a real target or a simulation. Government compartmentalization in full force. It is unconstitutional but it also saves lives. That's why they are getting away with it.