Why Are We Allied With Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Runningw235, Jun 3, 2013.

1. its not fear, its interests.
    </blockquote>
    Yes I agree. I bkeieve those interests have to do with the fact that America needed a proxy base in the middle east to secure the petroleum dollar

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. #62 Old School Smoker, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Yes I have done my reading. I have also read that Israel has the world's best air force and thats why the USA ally with them because the USA is scared of them, its no shit!

3. Yes I have done my reading. I have also read that Israel has the world's best air force and thats why the USA ally with them because the USA is scared of them, its no shit!

</blockquote>
    Lol

4. lol all you want but i read that US air force went up against Israel air force in a simulated air attack and more times than not, Israel got through our line of defense. I read that years ago I think it was in the 70's. But USA have been good friends with Israel since then.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol all you want but i read that US air force went up against Israel air force in a simulated air attack and more times than not, Israel got through our line of defense. I read that years ago I think it was in the 70's. But USA have been good friends with Israel since then.
    </blockquote>
    Its true.

Bit saying that's why we are allies is silly.

We don't fear isreal at all. We made them

• Like Like x 2
  6. No the USA does not fear from israel. And you guys didnt made us. Our minds cant be bought. Our ideas can be developed with the US aid. Get your info straight.

7. Yea. Every year that dogfight training is done and every year the iaf wins in unbelievable ratio againt the usaf.
    The usaf does serious training in Israel.

8. No the USA does not fear from israel. And you guys didnt made us. Our minds cant be bought. Our ideas can be developed with the US aid. Get your info straight.
    </blockquote>
    I didn't know your from Israel.

I hope I haven't offedned you too much. I support your rites as.much as any other.

I'm just very critical of politics and war

9. No worries pal ;) the only person in the world that can offend me is my wife :)
    Besides that i accept all opinions. Including the other side.. Everything in the world have 3 sides.

• Like Like x 1
    Made it, paid for it, did it all but sadly the US is still Israels bitch...

11. #71 jay-bird, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Don't any of you powder my, or Israel's balls, understand!? No ball powdering, no cowering, only honesty here. Only honest ass-kissing, but certainly NO BALL-POWDERING. Now drop and give me 20.

EDIT *Don't ask I honestly don't even know

• Like Like x 1
  12. #72 Old School Smoker, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Do you mean monetarily?

13. Because J-Dilla said so.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Do you mean monetarily?

</blockquote>yes. We obviously didn't build them from scratch. But without our help and Tue.help.of the west in general Israel.wouldn't exist

15. In that case, shouldn't China have the strongest army? They have all of America's money. We made China.

16. #76 yurigadaisukida, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    In that case, shouldn't China have the strongest army? They have all of America's money. We made China.
    </blockquote>How did you get that from my post?

We funded and helped Israel exist. Without us they wouldn't exist. How does that trablate into us owning then?

I'm so confused by your post

China existed before they took Americas money.

They took our money by selling us stuff tjeu want.

They are self sufficient and earned their place. Unlike israel

17. Nevermind. Let's drop it. We are on 2 different avenues here  lol

18. Nevermind. Let's drop it. We are on 2 different avenues here lol
    </blockquote>
    I agree. I don't think we understand eachother

19. could part of the alliance be that my grandma and her church group go to Israel every two years to pray about a book?

• Like Like x 1

China does not own the majority of US debt. They do not "have all of America's money".