Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are us stoners "better" than everyone else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. How often do you go to a party and see the stoner causing problems. It is always some drunk dude. Stoners just light one up and chill lol

2. I've met Some pretty violent stoners man, Most just like to watch the show, But some wanna be the show.

3. No one's better than anybody.

4. No one's better than anybody, but some people are assholes.

5. Stereotypes created towards individual "Drug" users are usually associated with the personality changes that comes from using said intoxicant.

Weed doesn't really do much to change your personality, a dick will remain a dick no matter how much he smokes.

6. I've met a lot of stoner assholes..I'd like to think I'm not one, but several fights disprove that.:(

7. If your group has no assholes, it very likely be you

8. Pretty much all of my best friends and i have been smoking together since we were like 14 and through the years we've all been in a couple of fights. Weed can cause violence like when someone is trying to rob you or I've seen a fight because someone took weed out of my friends grinder and he walked into the room. However alcohol and a few other unmentionables can limit your self control which causes many more fights.

9. The only people who get into fights stoned are the ones who have violent tendencies in the first place.

10. In 20 years of smoking I have never seen anyone get violent being solely on weed.

11. Stoners arent better than everyone else, but generally speaking, stoners don't normally cause scenes

12. im a violent stoner.

i get people stoned to death.

13. I've met some stoners I would never hang out with.

I think just like anyone else, we have our prouder contributors, and there are our useless ones as well. Either way :smoke::smoke::smoke:

14. [quote name='"RedMagic"']No one's better than anybody.[/quote]

This dude gets it. Sweet ass avatar by the way my dude.

15. Stoners are just that, people. Stop labeling yourself. Do you really think you are better because you smoke a drug? LOL The point people think about being a stoner is to be open minded, accept people for who they are and treat everyone the same. The opposite of what you are trying to do. Take care and do some serious self reflection, you might need it. :)

16. eh people get stupid over everything, just occurs more frequently with some substances over other. I've seen stuff get pretty tense over weed, people pretending to swing bottles ect (maybe i was just over analizing?).

But i don't understand why people even do that crap, cause you know people get alil paranoid from weed and might perceive those actions as an actual threat.

17. I've never seen someone react aggressively off Marijuana in my time of smoking the herb.

18. stoners are more chill but to say that theyre better than other ppl is just perception.it is true(from my personal life experience) that more people that just drink are angry and jerks more than people that just smoke.they could say the same things to themselves about nonstoners and it could be perfectly justifyable in their mind. dont be like those ppl and judge others cuz in reality were all the same in unbiased eyes

19. Shit dude I'm so high and that made so much sense