Why are there so many ricers on here?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Cummins Toker, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Does anybody drive anything that doesn't have a fart can?

2. My civic is stock? So no rice can haha

3. #3 FLUXCAPAC1T0R, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    And my preludes exhaust is quiet so no fart can lol
    I do not understand why people like their cars to sound like chainsaws... As far as ricers, i donno gas is expensive my man!

4. #4 IceCreamKidd, Jun 8, 2012
    No clue what your referring to, no my daily is neither made in Asia nor does it have a 'fart can'. I run a Larini exhaust, it burbles.

5. #5 Zònk, Jun 8, 2012
    I take it you are referring to import owners? My Civic has a stock exaughst, no rice cannon here. My Bronco, American if you, didnt know has a flowmaster, relatively deep sounding. Just because a lot of us drive imports does not mean we are "ricers". I think I can say that more than half of us frown upon fart cans and body kits. Also American cars can be "rice" as well. Google the Dodge Neon, Chevy Cavalier, or Ford Focus. Personally I have seen them more riced out then imports.

6. Yea, as these guys said, there's really not any publicly announced ricers here. There's import drivers, but that isn't ricer. I myself prefer domestic muscle, but hey, everyone has their tastes.

7. Even phantonxrider's Miata isnt really 'riced' out. Its japanese sure but its no where near rice.

8. sounds arrogant/offensive, but: people dont have money and they think that they can make a shitty car fast

9. [quote name='"TheRandomSanta"']sounds arrogant/offensive, but: people dont have money and they think that they can make a shitty car fast[/quote]

Aha this . Just because you put a new muffler and some gay spoiler on some beat to shit honda civic don't make you a race car driver

10. why do people hate on ricers? do you ever see people talking shit bout people who drive north American cars.....nope

ricers are hype! vtec awd ftw

11. Cars that arent ricers to name a few : 3000gt , skylines , rx7 , silvias .

Ricers: Honda civics etc , when their not even built , if u want to make a real tuner car buy one then build up from there but don't try to pimp out some weakass honda with cheap mods & this is coming from a guy who owns a honda civic

12. i currently have a 3g eclipse that came with a fart can when i bought it - it is extremely embarrassing because there are no upgrades whatsoever, just a damn fart can. and eclipses look ricey enough stock. i'm about to trade it for a honda integra gs-r though, not rice, with an intake and full catback exhaust. cant wait.

13. 2011 dodge ram and 99 jeep wrangler here.

Different strokes for different folks.

14. [quote name='"Cummins Toker"']Does anybody drive anything that doesn't have a fart can?[/quote]

Custom 1970 chevelle. Fuck those pussy cars my car will burn the shit out of them

15. [quote name='"davidn420"']

Custom 1970 chevelle. Fuck those pussy cars my car will burn the shit out of them[/quote]

yeah if you plan on driving in a straight line

16. [quote name='"HSO Bandages"']

yeah if you plan on driving in a straight line[/quote]

I have my BMW too which will still kick ass. But I drag mostly

17. [quote name='"davidn420"']

I have my BMW too which will still kick ass. But I drag mostly[/quote]

Wellll okay then I like that lol

18. #18 stupidstuff, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Even with a cat and magnaflow muffler my little 1.6 still sounds like a weed-eater when the charger engages. Some I4s just have a crack sound when they put down some respectable power even if you try to silence it.

I get 30 mpg and pull 12s. It is an import and still rwd. This is the part of an import a V8 cant touch,,,, milage.

I think many are just sold on the advertising and the promise of an extra 3%-5% extra power that is total bs. Others cant afford anything else, and the fart can is more affordable than OEM. With all the old V8s in the mid west that are running glass packs or cherry bombs I can get over imports running the fart can even if I think they sound like vomit.

As to all the other rice crap people put on there cars...... Well it makes me laugh.

19. Likely because those cars are affordable and commonly available, and that exhaust-system mod is something that's affordable and DIY easy.

20. i seriously hope you guys know the difference between a "fart can" and a legit exhaust.

well your problem is you're using a magnaflow on an inline 4... thats like the riciest name brand you can use on an import.

legit exhaust
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN3Rs7jyMEI]Spoon n1 exhaust EK Civic B16 - YouTube[/ame]

magnaflow rice.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyuOVKNF4c]Magnaflow Exhaust - Civic SiR EG6 B16a - YouTube[/ame]