why are there so many "know it alls" on GC

Discussion in 'General' started by sublimeluvr, Apr 19, 2012.

1. I love coming on GC but what the fuck is with all the know it alls? Certain people on here respond to just about every post and always kno the answer. They know every fucking thing! Gimme a break! If you say itts black,they say its white. If yous say up,they say down. Gets annoying

2. That's Not True..and I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT ,,,,:D

3. Dr. Hawkins envies the typical GC poster

4. We could tell you but why would we do that?

5. I'm sorry OP. i just know to much about weed :eek:

6. Sorry for being an intelligent person who uses common sense OP, smokes weed and frequents this forum.

7. Weasel head :p

8. It's the internet, and people suck.

Do the math.

9. #9 Flemian, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Well, if your claiming that than it is YOU who is always right and therefore in reality one of them. Them being know it alls.

Edit: I'd like to meet the man who claims to always possibly be wrong.

10. I love the know it alls, yea some can be really annoying or may not know what their talking about, but some of them have already been through some of my life problems and help me along the way with mine. Though, if your talking about the annoying or dont know what their talking about, then yea they annoy the piss outta me

11. In actuality you're the one claiming that title.

Now I am.

Who's next?

12. Because its the Internet. 90% of the stuff people "know" is just information they googled 30 seconds before posting.

13. I'm far from one, I'm still learning but if its a topic that I have some research on then I'll help them.

14. Just glad their on some informed people on this site :confused_2:

15. well who are you to judge them

16. Boobies. (.)'(.)

17. Those are sexy skunky

18. <=====3 WINNERRR!!!:)

but dude seriously its the dam internet, just be happy that people on here actually know what there talking about some of the time and just kick back and enjoy the forums or GTFO!

19. You better enjoy this shit or get the fuck out, fuck yeah! You tell them!

20. You see this thing? This is the internet. It's 90% Bull Shit, but its entertaining. Thats why I post here, it entertains me. You wont let me post here so you entertain me with your Bull Shit, go