why are there dif colored people?

Discussion in 'General' started by dippin dave, Nov 18, 2012.

1. im not racist or anything if your good to me im good to you but im wondering why there are dif colored people white african mexican etc etc like whats the scientific reason?

2. Different races of aliens. The Earth was originally created to be used as a prison. Our Ancestors were dropped here for crimes against humanity.

Look around. Now you know why we are so fucked up.

3. Are you 12?

4. Different climates and shit the natives there adapted to the land

5. The longer you spend in the sun, the darker you get.

6. We're the turds that God shat out. No seriously, 7 days of the week, 7 continents. Just depends what God had for dinner when he made you during the first week, when he was takin' mad shitz bruh :cool:.

7. camouflage

8. fuckin adaptation n what not

9. just imagine being in such a way that this question wouldn't even arise :smoking:

10. no why would i be 12? just curious for fucks sake. and yea i could see how the sun could be the reason.

11. Melanin dude.

12. People are products of their environment. Humanity's original appearance was cause by different societies of people living in different climates and areas of the world. and those traits they originally had are passed on. Just the same as how cannabis plants when grown naturally produce different strains with different effects and characteristics based on where it is grown. And then the genetic traits are passed on through the plants offspring which are seeds. Bam.

13. yea i couldnt imagine what it would be like if we were all the same color shit would be mad weird.

14. Solid knowledge, bruh :cool:.

15. Us Gods just wanted to fuck with mortals.:cool:

16. As homo sapiens spread out across the continents from Africa (Russia and Alaska were once linked), our varied physical appearances adapted to our respective environments...Is the short, to the point answer.

17. Various evolutionary traits. People in areas that receive a lot of sun have more melanin in their skin which makes it darker. This helps guard against the sun's harmful rays.

18. No disrespect to your view man but is that the best you got, different races of alians, were these alians all the same under their skin then cos what what the human race is, one race all the same just with different skin colour.

19. [quote name='"p42082"']

No disrespect to your view man but is that the best you got, different races of alians, were these alians all the same under their skin then cos what what the human race is, one race all the same just with different skin colour.[/quote]

:laughing: He was kidding