Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why are the

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeauz, Oct 22, 2011.

1. kottonmouth kings so god dam awesome to listen to when your lit...
    the songs just put me in such a good mood especially then ones about kali because i just feel like its a gift to live in such a nice place

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. Have you checked out there newest album it is pretty bomb. Check out the Band New Reb they are another one that is bomb to listen to. I love souljahs.

3. oh fo sho i have all kmks stuff sunrise sessions is my favorite so far i cant wait for their new one to drop November 8th and i will check out New Reb always looking to expand my stoner music library

4. Saw them at Lollapalooza last year. I smoked, I drank...for 3 fucking days straight in Chicago. I loved it, and it was awesome. Didn't get a chance to go there this year, but I'm for sure going next year. I swear to Buddha, you'll never think of them the same when you have everyone around passing around blunts, joints, bowls, pieces, whatever... Concerts change your perception of bands.

5. Meh I've seen them in concert twice and they don't do much for me. My buddy RIP had MD, could smoke anyone out and loved them. I think of him when I hear them.

6. Never listened to them.

7. there new album sunrise session is a great place to start lol. I love the song my garden.

8. I'm not a huge fan of them. But I must say, it was a great crowd experience with kottonmouth kings They definitely weren't my favorite at Lolla, but it was still fun. At lollapalooza, the first show I showed up to, I smoked like 5 different kinds of weed at the Matt and Kim show that were passing around bowls (this is JUST matt and kim)..it all depends on who you are with. All together, lollapalooza was fucking awesome.

9. Damn I sound like a downer haha ^^^

I had a couple of chances to go to Lolla but it's just too damn hot in the summer for that concert. You must have to be from the midwest to not have a problem with 100+ temps and like 70% humidity.

10. I freakin' love the Kottonmouth Kings. Have almost all there songs. I gotta say they are in my top favorite bands

11. lmao, that's all part of it dude! I live in Indiana.