Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are the leaves on my bud..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, Dec 23, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Why are the leaves on my bud (that ones that weren't trimmed) golden/orange? They also feel kinda shriveled up.

2. Amber trichomes

3. No i'm not talking about trichomes, i'm talking about the leaves on your tree when it's not trimmed well.

4. Sounds like nute burn or something.

5. who ever was trimming it didnt trim them off. Sometimes my bud has leaves on it as well but its really up to the preference of whom ever was trimming said bud. Some people get all that stuff off, some dont.

6. dead leaves

7. homosexual leaves

8. yes. burned by the devil

9. dead leaves, possibly nute burn. this is why leaves are trimmed off.

10. Too much water too much light over fertilization a combination of the three Or It's late in the cycle you didn't say maybe nutrients are being moved to the flowering ends rather then the veg