Why are spoons so popular?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SDVP, Apr 17, 2009.

1. It seems like everyone i know uses a spoon regularly

the lighter always heats up your face bad, and they're smoke is really hot

for me i'd rather hit my 8in pipe

2. Portable pieces of art.

3. I love using my spoon for smoke tricks or to toke when I'm not at home, like in a coffeeshop for example. :rolleyes:

4. because liquid spills through the prongs of a fork.

5. hahaha +rep

6. Spoons are really convenient when on the go, usually sturdy if you get a well made one, artistic, and I don't know how small of spoons you use but mine does't heat up my face or hit harshly..

7. i love my spoon :D
    [​IMG]

8. Why not? Spoons are amazing! Theyre so portable and awesome looking.
    And i dont see how burning your face is a problem at all. You have to like try to burn your face to do it.

LMAO +Rep

9. Relatively cheap, portable, and enables you to taste the full flavor of the smoke.

10. Dude, who blew this? Where did you get it? I love it.

11. Because last time I checked, they still work.

I'll tell ya, I've been hitting out of bongs for the majority of my high-life, but the second i go back to a spoon, it hits me like a ton of bricks. Great high

12. BECAUSE THERE ARE SIMPLY DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.
    :smoke:
    :smoking:
    :bongin:

13. Local Glassblower named Thane. I got it at DA Glassworks in Pacific Beach.:cool:

14. Your the man for that, Diff'rent Strokes is a show I used to love watching haha, +rep

15. my spoon is the only piece I have, and basically my only reasonable way to smoke marijuana. Its portable, concealable, and it does the job cheap, as in you don't have to use much weed. I'd love to get a bong, but its hard to go on a trippy adventure carrying even a 1 footer around.

16. Brilliant

17. ye i was wondering myself about this so i went n bought one for $7 a small one but and i hate it but i guess cuz its a cheap one

18. spoons are cheap and portable.

also they let you taste the weed better.

i smoked a bunch of my last pickup out of a bong. The next day i finished it out of my spoon and realized it was the best tasting weed i've ever had. Couldn't taste the full flavor out of the bong

19. Sounds like you're doing it wrong. Properly cured bud shouldn't have to be torched up. A nice glass spoon packed with broken up green is a wonderful thing. There is a reason they use clean glass spoons to judge in cannabis competitions. It's the most 'pure' taste you're going to get.

20. yeah man you must be doing it wrong, i miss my spoon, greens would taste so good out that bitch.