Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are some people annoying and weird when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dankzz92, Aug 27, 2012.

1. #1 dankzz92, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    My cousin and her gay friend hit me up tonight because they knew I smoked and they asked if I could smoke them out because they've never smoked weed, so I said sure come on over. We only smoked 2 small bowls between the 3 of us. They were cool until like a half an hour in, when they started asking a million questions about why they felt a certain way and they couldn't stop speaking their mind. They said some pretty strange shit like things you would never say out loud. They both asked if they could lay down on my bed, so I said sure. They both couldn't stop talking and playing on their phones, then things got really weird. My cousin who is a really short, loud girl started touching herself. Talk about awkward, then her gay friend pulled his shirt half way up and started tickling his stomach and talking to himself. It was the weirdest shit that ever happened in my life. I know when I first smoked, I was normal, I just had cottonmouth like hell and I couldn't even remember what I was saying halfway through my sentence, so I shutup and relaxed. I even smoked a gravity bong bowl and 4 pipe bowls my first time. Plus I was around 2 fine girls and a couple of homies.

Anyways, They could not shutup and they made absolutely no sense. They went home like 20 minutes ago. I wanted to tell them to go somewhere else, but they stayed for 2 hours because I didn't wanna be mean and make them drive home at 2 in the morning if they can't drive high, so I waited til it wore off and they left and now they wanna do it again tomorrow. So why the hell are people that annoying and weird? I don't get it. I swear my own cousin was about to come on to me. Weird ass night.[​IMG]

2. ok..

1. What is normal?
    2. maybe youre the lame one? they were talking a lot.. so what? i like to have conversations when im high too..
    3. Damn them for speaking their mind.
    4. You shoulda joined them and starting rubbing yourself..

[​IMG]

3. Paper bag the cousin then good 2 go?

4. I have conversations too when I'm high, but people who talk about their high all night long piss me off haha. And I'm good, I don't swing that way.

5. It was their first time, be more understanding... Maybe they will act differently the second time.

I do believe they reacted a bit strangely, but I wonder what expectations they had about being high. Because you know, if they believed that's how weed was gonna make them act, then they probably acted the way they thought they should, like with total disinhibition. Placebo is a powerful thing.

I was normal the first time I smoked too, even managed to carry out conversation with my father, without him noticing I was baked. But it did take a lot of self-control. When I smoked with other friends, I was a bit annoying, as I freaked out a lot on the way home and kept talking about my fears...

Maybe you could nicely tell them that it's not ok for you to witness her touching herself, if you find it uncomfortable. I for one would. I guess they just need to learn to control themselves when high, it will probably come with time. Just don't get too weirded out...

6. Inexperienced tokers.

7. >Smokes up two people for their respective first times
    >Wonders why they're talking about being high when high for the first time

8. You may as well ask why people are weird and annoying stoned or not.

9. Dude it was their first time smoking. Give them a break.

10. For some reason i thought you were going to fuck your cousin at the end.

11. i dont think he really gives a fuck about them being annoying i think hes more weirded out by the fact his cousin was touching herself...

you guys are hating on the guy because it was there first time when in reality this is weed not fucking pcp

12. Most girls can't handle weed especially at first especially stupid girls. I guess we will consider the gay guy a girl for the sake of the point. I've seen lot of girls get high for there first time or even after they've been smoking and like 2/3 of these bitches go batshit insane I'm just like..... :smoke:

13. It's because 2/3 are batshit insane to begin with.

14. Yea he's gay. He doesnt give a shit. Most people already think he's wierd so he just doesnt give a shit, thats why the girl likes him. He's a tool, he does what he feels like and he has no Goals or perspectives that make him a certain person. He just gets fucked up and parties and is living the good life trying to have threesomes and shit or w.e he does. Not to be mean but most gay people i've been around do what they want. In my eyes its kinda like wtf dude you know, like chill out a little bit. But I dont want to be a jerk and give people anxiety or anything cause saying something might permanently give him a social anxiety disorder and you might fuck him up. Just let him be

15. I hate smoking with annoying people to man, there are some people
    who I just can't stand to be around when they're high.

16. no offense but that's a dumb question. i'm pretty sure you remember your first time getting high. millions of thoughts racing in your mind... just acting batshit wild. my first time i couldn't even finish a single sentence because my head was filled with a thousand thoughts. i just wanted to say every amazing thing on my mind at the time

with more experience, you learn to use weed differently :smoke:

17. Because they are high.

18. #18 StevenTyler77, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    I am a girl myself and I do handle weed, booze and other unmentionables very well. Oftentimes, those around me will not even be able to tell I am high/drunk/buzzed. I have always handled my psychoactive experiences. I started doing drugs on my own, with nothing resembling a trip sitter, because there was no one into drugs around me, and I didn't freak out, I never went batshit insane while high and I've been as responsible as possible at any given time... Just because some ladies act like that, doesn't mean that "most girls" cannot handle weed, really now...

Can't even post "unmentionable" here, we know what you're talking about, and we don't want it on the board - WW

19. Man, I've been volunteering at a gay rights NGO for 6 years now and, as a result, I know loads of gay people. Some are annoying, some are lovely people. I can tell you that they're not "tools". Some of them are hedonistic, but not all of them. One of my closest friends is gay. He is not into partying and is a very moral, spiritual, hard-working and caring person. I respect him so much, that I am unable to tell him about my drug use, as I know he would be very worried about me and I don't want that. He never ever did any kind of drugs in his whole life. He definitely has goals and perspectives that make him a real person...

20. It was there first time, thats all that needs to be said, be more understanding.