Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why are sativa's offered?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TheHerbHunt, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I thought indica was the pain killing and medical type of bud, but I see a lot of people talking about buying sativa strains. Wouldnt the government have jumped on it by now?

2. all the sativas i've smoked, give you a very happy uplifting high, laughing, that sort of stuff, plus loads of energy, maybe for depression? idk just putting that out there

3. i think sativas are for depression problems.

4. oh yea that makes sense..thanks cause it was messing with my head

5. I have been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and reoccurring Major Depression. Sativas help me rise above the fog in my head so that I can think clearly and rationally. I like to smoke at the end of a particularly hard day or on the weekend so that I can unwind, evaluate my situation and my emotions, and make a reasonable plan to cope with the problems I face and improve my situation. I have severe anxiety and am socially withdrawn, and sativas help with that, too. I recommend trying sativas alongside psychotherapy to anyone who suffers from depression and is considering MMJ. One of the things I like about sativas is that unlike indicas (which I will take if I can't sleep due to night-time anxiety), they don't make me sleepy or otherwise hinder me from living the active, alert lifestyle I want.