Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are people so ignorant,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fluffystoner, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I don't get it. Every time cannabis comes up in talk everyone I talk to says it causes cancer. When I tell them facts, they say the hot air on the throat causes cancer and all of them agree. I'm talking about adults not younger people. Why is everyone so ignorant?

2. Times be changin' son. Marijuana is much more accepted today than it was 50 years ago.

3. don't feel frustrated with these people. feel pity for them. youre the one enjoying the herb :smoke:

seem like some real straightedge faggots, anyway

4. No their not straight edge, they get hammered on the daily. It just gets to me that they're so ignorant about weed

5. so what, do they deny alcohol causes liver damage?

6. Idk, I just hope all of the hot air coming out of their mouths from all of the bullshit they spew doesn't give them cancer. :smoke:

7. The government brain washed them.

8. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']so what, do they deny alcohol causes liver damage?[/quote]

No, but they say "everything in moderation is okay" and I say okay so is cannabis and they say no, it's illegal. *facepalm* lol

9. EXACTLY!:hello:

10. [quote name='"PeaceToker420"']

EXACTLY!:hello:[/quote]

I can't believe the government can just lie to people like that. I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories now…

11. In short this is true, so good point!

12. #12 Ganga Lova, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Ignorance is bliss ;)

13. the title of this thread is pretty ironic.......... i think

14. Because you know really stupid people? Since when does hot air cause cancer...well we know now, spread the word people.

15. well smoking things can lead to lung cancer . that is why it is healthier to vape or eat edibles...

16. [quote name='"jduce2412"']well smoking things can lead to lung cancer . that is why it is healthier to vape or eat edibles...[/quote]

No, not cannabis. Do your research. THC incites programmed cell death in cancer cells. Where THC is present, cancer will not thrive. There has never been a case of cancer caused by cannabis

17. [quote name='"Nba1"']

I can't believe the government can just lie to people like that. I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories now…[/quote]

Best believe son. All public government programs are total shit. Why are thousands of people in poverty, starving, etc. Because the government only puts their real effort and funding into things like brainwashing the public to think cannabis is bad or dangerous. And that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

18. Who cares, more for us right? My sympathy for the world's people ran out; if I present to you nature's best medicine, which practically cures cancer, and you choose to look the other way you can suffer for the rest of your life for all I care. I refuse to waste any more time on such ignorant people.