Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are people so ignorant about pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRLbookMyMonkey, Feb 11, 2011.

1. I am so sick of the 'reefer madness' tards that will do anything to convince you pot is 'dangerous and causes cancer, paranoia,etc'- totally false. I just wish these people would get their heads out of the sand and do some fucking research.:mad:

2. the paranoia thing is actually true, sometimes. :eek:

3. Maybe a little when you're stoned. "shrug"

4. yea, not anything serious or permanent. Nothing about weed is, except your record if you get thrown in jail :mad:

5. 2 words.

Reefer Madness

[​IMG]

6. Why is there a needle? XD

• Like Like x 1
  7. because people are ignorant and listen to everything our hypocritical government tells us? we almost had it legalized here in canada but the fucking states took that away from us in 03 or some time round there... i was too baked to remember :p

the point is, as long as teachers are having their checks signed by the government, people wont learn the truth... they need to have the initiative to search on real factual websites not ones run by the DEA or other prohibitionist organizations

8. Same reason you are ignorant about other things

9. its becuse thay are ignorant and dont want to want to believe the truth

10. I've never claimed anything to be true without actual evidence to back it up.

11. I always giggle when I read this

12. What, you didn't hear?

Marijuana turns you into an opium addicted, heroin fiending, drug infested being with no respect for society or yourself. Obviously.

13. I know the truth and I consider it my responsibility to spread that truth. Educate the people in your life, but do so in a way that will be effective. Talk to people in their own language, regardless of what yours is, and they will be much more likely to hear you.

The truth will set us free!

14. Awwwwwwww snap!

15. You may, but the only way a person can truly say they arent ignorant of something is if they know everything

16. True;but knowing everything would make you ignorant in the art of knowing nothing. Amirite?

17. Oh my, what a conundrum.

18. Touche`

19. Some people just take everything that they are shown or told by a large establishment at face value. Oh of course I trust the government! Anyone who doesn't is a crazy hippy who hates America! Oh of course you'll go to hell if you don't believe a certain way. Why wouldn't you? Oh of course marijuana is just as bad as coke, pills, meth, and heroin. I mean they're all drugs and the black and white video at school said they're all bad!

20. Its an art to not know anything?