Why are people so blind?!!?!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by taco1g, Feb 4, 2012.

1. I must admit, i was with the majority thinking Ron Paul was dumb, but I was the one that was dumb! he is by far the best choice anyone can make and everyone needs to be informed! Please, watch this video if you have any doubts of Ron Paul.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92OV3RbU3ek]Ron Paul - Watch this presentation to see why so many people are endorsing Ron Paul for President - YouTube[/ame]

2. I've known about the government since 2009, and I believe people are so blind because of the way their parents were taught to raise them, it's all a fuckin system, I'm not part of it because I see the world more clearly then others but yeah I support Ron Paul too only because I'm willing to support anyone who's for the individual and freedom :vape:

3. Welcome brother

4. Sorry for creating a new thread, i know theirs a ron paul support thread already, but i haven't seen this posted on there and with it having over 800 pages i thought this would be seen by more.

5. Even blatant bullshit can seem like logical truth when coming from the establishment.. The ignorant or those who live in awe of power thrive in the sugar coating.

6. Damn the media. :p :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. Ron Paul is many things, but dumb is certainly not one of them. He's one of the most knowledgable people on the planet, not out of the politicians in Washington, but out of all people on the Earth. People may have disagreements with him, but calling him dumb always springs from a total lack of knowledge in the person making the claim, ironically.

8. #9 NasaJoe, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    It took me a solid 4 or 5 months to warm up to the good Dr. as well. My first inclination was disdain because his stance make for an easy escape goat.. (for example see the strawman political cartoon above me) I have solid optimism for the western states as his message continues to spread.

9. That ladies and gentlemen is known as risk-taking!