Why are people assholes?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SublimeSativa, May 9, 2011.

1. They're gonna try that drink throwing shit again with the wrong person and get a 9mm slug in the face in return, what goes around comes around.

2. I was at a bus stop one time and some asshole nazis threw change at me so I picked up a rock and shattered their back windshield and ran lol

3. Pussy's in cars.. They need to get out of there 4 wheeled cars and do shit..I hate when people in cars and swerve into you like they gonna hit you, yell stupid bullshit and the list goes on...

Some people deserve not to drive..

One time I almost got plowed by a kid what didn't like me in high school fucking sucked most scary thing in my life. Bitch lost his license though few weeks after for reckless driving...Paper and Pen all day long now :D

4. And this is where a concealed carry license comes in handy.

5. I'm live near san diego

6. thats fucked up man, but karmas a bitch and i promise she will get back to them.

7. Don't give in to sinister forces.

Handle it like a Jedi and look at the big picture while smoking a fattie.

8. It's a fact of life...

9. Assholes are everywhere, fuck em'.

10. This. Many people share/spread pain because of the pain or inadequacy they feel in their own life/about their own self.

It's hard not to get pissed but look at the situation objectively..you're a 'normal' person just getting high with your buddies enjoying life..hes a fucking loser that has to intimidate a person on foot while hes safe in a 2 ton vehicle..and then try to fight people with a bunch of friends rather than man up and take somebody on just himself...not to mention the throwing of the drink at a random stranger..I've had this happen to me as well while traveling on foot..pussy bitch cowards!!!

Unfortunately I haven't found a solution or answer to this.. at least to this point I've just accepted some people are just pieces of shit or lazy enough that they genuinely do not care about others..which makes them a piece of shit in my book.

Easier said than done but try not to let it occupy too much of your mind :). :smoke:

11. Like someone sau earlier, slash their fucking tires or some shit. Man if that ha happened to me and my friends there woulda been an all-out brawl

12. I don't want to be a dick and slash their tires "Hate and violence only give birth to even more hate and violence" I try to be nice to everyone and even when people are assholes i hate fighting, but i will if im egged on enough, i'm only honestly glad there was so many because if it had been 1 on 1 i would've fought him, not trying to boast or anything but when im pissed i don't stop fighting until they're black and blue, i've only been in two fights and both times the other person was injured pretty bad. I hate knowing that i've caused them harm and worried people close to them, I don't know im weird but i like being nice and helping my fellow man.

13. Group behaviour, in a group individual responsibility is diffused away, it allows for usually unacceptable behaviour (by one's own standards ) to become ok to be part of the group. Generally people are more asshole-ish when there is red ed chance of consequence to themselves, hence the hate on forums, group riots at sports games etc. It's shit but there are good people too! Hey just think how many vehicles u passed that DIDNT throw stuff :) hehe. I have to agree though, testosterone and groups don't mix well.

14. thats fucked man. a bunch of my firends and i were walkin to the boardwalk from my friends shore house when my friend took off running after a car. turns out they threw an egg out of the window and hit him sqare in the leg.

we found a good 6 or 7 more egg shells lying on the sidewalk. like who fucking eggs people?

15. lol actually reminds me when my homie killed a dude for throwing a pear at his car. It was on accident but the guy is dead now haha

16. #38 Buck Strickland, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Once a cop killed someone because he thought a pear was a grenade...

17. I have bad genes, bad parents (I love em but parenting wise they were pretty worthless), and I grew up in a bad environment.

Maybe that's the recipe to create a sociopath or an asshole, but the sociopath decides for himself if he wants to cook with the recipe.

We shouldn't negate personal responsibility. More often than not people feel they're justified in wreaking havoc on the world because they had a shitty childhood.

Bullshit, IMO.

18. I would of kicked some ass