Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why are non solvent extraxts more potent than solvent extracts?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jtwpayne, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Such as bho an qwiso? why is it that alot of people say that dry ice hash(along with other non solvent extraxts) is more potent than bho/qwiso? Just curious, also if I were to make one I'd prob go with dry ice because I still don't like the idea of soakin bud in alcohol or butane lol

2. its usualy opposite no? they say bho is more potant than all hashs.. but hashs r super nice n up there still but this u r forcefully extacting it while water hash n dry sieving you r jus shaking/ agitating the crystals to fall off

3. Solvent hash's are more potent because they use a solvent to Chemically extract the THC from the plant material as opposed to other methods like sifting or ice/cold water hash where the trichomes are just knocked off. The chemical extraction is just more efficient therefore you get a more potent product.

Having said that I'd take bubble hash any day cuz that shit's bomb.

4. Ok thanks everyone, sorry I was just curious becUse from what iv heard from people around here, they say non solvent extrats are more potent but thank you for clearing that up, sorry f I came off as rude or obnoxious