Why Are My Posts Getting Deleted?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Jun 8, 2014.

1. #1 LoveisKind, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Within the past week or so, I noticed 4 of my posts have been deleted by mods I believe. One was about the stress in my life and I had no one else to talk to about it and that was deleted. I posted a funny video and lot of you liked it and were commenting on it. Another was asking why you guys smoked and if you smoked a lot (yea this could of gone on the Q & A section) but nonetheless, I got a lot of replies on that too. Then, I posted another one, but I forgot what it was. They were all posted in the general section and this pisses me off because this was never a problem before up until recently. A lot of good convos are gone :( I liked the general section because a lot of you are on this section and I like to hear your opinions about it. Other sections usually don't have that many people on it.

2. Yeah they're like that here...... 

3. Pm one of the mods.

4. I highly doubt that would help the matter. I am sure this post will get deleted too.

5. Why don't you try it before assuming broheem?

6. how hard have you looked for them?

Iv had whole threads get dumped so take what you can get.

7. I registered this account not that long ago. I looked under "My Content" under my topics only and they weren't there.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's still a bummer. I was thinking of leaving GC or just coming on here from time to time, but not as much as I used to anyway.

8. *krrrrch radio sounds*

Someones asking.. A lot of questions.

9. If your leaving to another weed forum dont bother

This sits has the best members and mods. This aint nothing compared to others

10. #10 LoveisKind, Jun 8, 2014
    No, I am not leaving GC to go to another forum. I just wouldn't be on as much.

11. I don't want to spread around conspiracies or anything...But I did recently see a UFO.

Now, I'm not saying it is aliens or anything, might just be a coincidence...However, at this point all of the evidence is in fact pointing at aliens. :cool:

12. #12 TimeIsMoney1, Jun 8, 2014

ive always wanted to meet Giorgio!

13. OP you now too much now

14. ?

Well that's probably the problem :p 

OP is certain to become suspiciously 'quiet' soon......

17. Pointless threads, or threads that have already been created, or anything obviously troll-like is usually deleted. Not sayin' you've been trollin', just telling you how it is, not as it was. It is what it is.

18. Was it the video of the girl hitting her bf.
    It was all a set up, and yea didnt see why that warranted being taken down!

If it was the same one you're talking about thst is lol

19. The only time I ever heard from a mod was talking about illegal drugs. And that's fair enough I guess on a weed forum. Nobody wants to be openly promoting illegal things. Other than that I see one post casually like anyone would but that's rare.