Why are my plants droopy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smileyface45654, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Hello, I just got 5 sour diesel clones and a couple of them are drooping pretty hard! I done think I am over watering them, I give them a few sprays every other day or so. Any advice?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 1) How old they are? (case of root bound)
    2) Is your pot heavy? (over/under watering)

• Like Like x 2
  3. What he/she asked...+ got drainage? What soil?, Lighting?

• Like Like x 4
  4. you say you just got the cuttings ,were they rooted cuttings or bare cuts ,,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1) They are about a week since they have been cut.
    2) The pot as a bit of wait to it, before I got them they were sitting in about an inch to an inch and a half in water.

6. Drainage yes, plenty of holes in the bottom of the pot, it is fox farm organic soil I am currently running a T5 with only 2 bulbs on.

7. I don't know if I understand the question fully, the were clipped and dipped in some sort of root grower (I don't know which one, I wasn't there for this process)

8. FF is usually too hot for lings...no??? I did that once, not knowing, and the next day...droop city and then pushing up daisys..Luckily it was a practice seed..

MY dead plant.gif

9. what i meant mate ,were the cuttings atcually growing roots ,,you said they were just dipped in rooting powder,,if they have not made any roots or just starting to make roots ,you need to keep the leaf moist like in a propagator else the leaves will just dry out ,,,,you could start by cutting the leaves on the cuttings in half to help stop transpiration of water out of the leaves ..some people use clear soda bottles cut in half and put over the pots to act as a propagator for them ,as soon as you see new growth of the tip of the plant you'll know its growing roots ,then take the bottles off the plants ..plus cutting do need need to be in full light ,cuz they are making roots at the moment not leaves so put then in a shaded area at first not in full light ,,,mac,